Whoever Made out the schedule is a genius

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 17, 2010.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Think about it. Had that been a team from any BCS conference, we would have lost the game last night, so whoever made out the schedule had the 'wherewithall' to consider that, if we managed to win the FU game in 'The Swamp' at night, we would probably come out flat the following week. As such, they scheduled a lower tiered team.

Its just the nature of the game to play below standards the week after a big win. It happened to us in '07 after the FU win in TS when we lost at Kentucky and ironically, it happened to USCe at UK again last night.

As such, hat's off to the schedule maker. We'll be ready to go in a HUGE game next week at AU, then have a week off to prep for Bama. Hopefully, we'll be fine.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Verge Ausberry.

He be jammin'.

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I agree, the schedule is very favorable. Not just the game after Fla., but look at it, we don't have two "emotionally huge" games back to back all season! A week off before we play Bama will be good.

4. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

yeah it's almost like i wish someone had written something about that like last week.

in i don't know maybe a blog post or something.

i also kinda wish you could find that blog on this site, but that's asking way too much.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

And we've caught people at the right place and right time. It's obvious, God loves Les; He's a Positiger. :miles:

6. LSUtiger327

me on wednesday.

now to tell you my brilliant prediction in the NU vs Texas game.....oh wait, i'm out of time...

2 people like this.
  7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I wouldn't pat the back just yet. I'm looking at ULM in a prime spot just after a tough Bama game. Don't think they won't be coming in like McNeese did last night. Only thing is if they are still around in the 3rd quarter they could just pull it off.

8. LSUtiger327

so you would rather a team like ole miss in that spot?

yes they may come like mcneese did last night and yes instead of winning by 40+ they'll only win by 20+ instead of losing the game.

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

LSU should be able to get up for Ole Miss...ULM? Not so much. They are in a prime spot and that worries me. If I were ULM I'd be throwing the sink in that game. Ole Miss is going to give us their best shot whether it comes after a big game or after an open date so when we play the doesn't matter.

10. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Heads up guys, Bama has an off week before the LSU game too. ;)