will marcus randal lead us to the promise land

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SmokeUBiatch, Jul 30, 2004.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Smoke you called it breaux. We need Russ to start. I spent many days trying to say that b/4 the season started and now everyone is jumping on the banwagon. I think Randall should split time however. Just to throw Auburnt off. People on this forum tend to agree w/everyone else and when a person makes a bold statment they are fast to jump on him. Hang in there and keep calling it like u c it. :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :lol: :lsug: :usaflagwa :lol: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule:

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I hope Randall leads us down the field and score 3 touchdowns in our first 3 possessions againt AU. I have NO problem pulling for him. But then again, I am a realist. Which many of you obviously aren't.

Auburn will stack the line just as OSU did and DARE Randall to throw. Randall will get that glazed over look in his eyes and melt. How soon Russell comes in will dictate whether LSU wins this game or not.

That being said, I hope and pray Randall proves me wrong. I want him to succeed. My head tells me he won't.

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Many people feel that way, or at least starting to feel that way.

Not sure how to describe it, but Russell just looks like a stud QB ... the way he calmly stands in the pocket, no jittery feet, throws a beautiful ball, lots of confidence, etc. But, after watching the replay last night, it was obvious that he made up his mind where he was going to throw the ball before he got the snap. He got the ball and stared his receiver down each time ... this ain't going to work very well against Auburn!

No doubt that Russell is our future, but someone will have to step up this Saturday if we have any hopes of winning!

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Both QB's looked great against poor competition(ASU), this week will tell us a lot more about the both of them. I hope they both do great against AU, but the recievers will not be nearly as open and the QB's will see a better rush than ASU showed us. After Allbarn we will have a much clearer picture of where we stand by position as well as the team as a whole.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I'm not a fan of the 2 QB system, but in this case, I am. I'd like to see Randall start and redeem himself from that notorious game at Auburnt in '02. If not, JR can replace him fast :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)