Would you pull for the SEC (Bama) if they make the NC Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 17, 2012.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Mccarron will throw a pick 6 or fumble one away. 30-16 non-altarboy fuckers. Incesters by 14.

LSUTiga and diamondheadtiger like this.
  2. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I am torn... on one hand, I want to see the SEC take another NC. On the other, I don't want Bama to take another one. There is a part of me that thinks maybe it's time the SEC loses one (for the good of us all?) but I don't know if I could swallow "taking one for the conference" to ND. I must say, I lean slightly on the side of <gulp> pulling for Bama (I had to retype that 3 times). Overall, the truly sad thing about this subject is that when it comes down to it, whether Bama wins or loses for the SEC, I seriously doubt anyone will be truly torn up about losing, or truly excited about winning.

Now, if Georgia pulls off an asswhippin against Bama this Saturday and gets to play in the NC game... I'm buying me a Georgia Bulldogs shirt LOL

gyver likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I won't even watch a Bama Notre Dame championship game. Definitely not must see tv, I'll just watch real housewives of Miami with my wife.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I really believe the day after(prolly b-4 the game even ends) Bama wins, a lot of you "pulling" for Bama will come to regret that decision. If ND wins, we'll hear about it. SEC over-rated possibly? Can't see how they'll manage that point, but you know they will talk. If Bama wins, we'll have to hear them talk FOREVER of a BCS dynasty. How they got one over us in our own house. I guess kinda like we did them earlier in the year?! Not to mention doing it with Satan, I mean Saban. They would've actually beat us on the way to all 3. NO THANK YOU! I say let ND win it, and go back, all the way, up to Indiana and gloat. It won't be forced down our throat here like you KNOW it will be if Bama wins.

Hopefully, I PRAY, Georgia wins it all! At this point, I'd rather no other team in the nation, besides LSU, win it all. GEAUX DAWGS!!

O.K., I think this is my last post in the thread. Can you tell how much I HATE Bama, yet??

gyver and Winston1 like this.
  5. Akcajunz

Akcajunz Frozen Tiger Fan!

If it were Bama vs Al Queda in any game...I would be wearing a turbin and shooting my AK47 into the air screaming GEAUX Al Queda! So with that in mind...GO DAWGS!

gyver, LaSalleAve and StaceyO like this.
  6. Meathead

Meathead Founding Member

I will pull for UGA & I live in Atlanta & hate these assholes.

Nothing on this earth could make me want to pull for Bama.