Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by P&G_wheelz007, Mar 24, 2014.

1. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Is anyone going?

My cousin won tickets from a radio station in Monroe.

She won 2 tix to fan axxess, 2 tix to the Hall of Fame Ceremony, 2 tix to WM 30 and 2 tix to Raw the following night.

I'll be getting the Raw tickets. :)
  2. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast

Man, I haven't been to live wrestling in over 30 years. I did see a show in the 'Dome in the late 70s that is considered one of the blockbuster events that got the wrestling craze of the 80's going -- ringside seats. Freebirds, JYD, DiBiase, Dusty Rhodes, all there before going to Georgia or WWF and making it big. One of the main events featured Hulk Hogan (before Hulkamania). I thought he was freakin' huge. Then his opponent, Andre the Giant, walked out. I re-evaluated.
    CajunlostinCali likes this.
  3. P&G_wheelz007

I took my 2 little boys (7 and 3) to Smackdown back in October when it came to Baton Rouge. They were GLUED to it the whole time. Now they're sure to watch every Monday night.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

The Freebirds were my first faves growing up. I thought Michael PS Hayes was hilarious.
    CajunlostinCali likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's awesome about the tickets, I'd love to go, gonna be a great card.
  6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

This dude will be there, but backstage. Poor me.
  7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali The Bionic Burro

Without the Four Horsemen, I find it near impossible to take this sport (for lack of a better term) seriously. I stopped altogether only after the horsemen, those that thundered under their reign, unified and later exhausted under their own flag of domination and finally, through their subsequent retirements. That generation is gone and no other has proven to be worthy. Cept for Vader...
    fanatic likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

You have to take it for what it is, a soap opera for men with athletes instead of actors. I love wrestling, always will.
  9. LaSalleAve

And by the way.....

The Streak ain't ending in New Orleans.
    TigersTailgating likes this.
  10. P&G_wheelz007

I tell my 2 little boys: "It's just a show!" They get upset when one of their favorites loses.

I've watched it as far back as I can remember. Now, my 2 little guys watch with me.