you want b-ball watch 60 minutes.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 7, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

the u-conn w-mens head coach gets $1m per year......i challenge anyone to say coaching don't matter......stop your snivvling.......nough said........

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No way UConn is a little school with almost no basketball history before they hired him. You CAN NOT build a consistant winner there!!! Expectations are just too high, they should be satisfied with average middle of the road play. They should never expect a championship caliber basketball team to be built at a hockey school. No Way No How!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

3. snorton938

what are you talking about.....on the women's level they are to die for.....

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sarcasm, snorton. Sarcasm.:dis:

5. snorton938

don't diss this guy.....he is for real.....and they pay him the $$ fo being that way.....c'mon show some respect......if it don't revolve around lsu somethin' it's junk.....not right.....bring it on....i won't die....here me crawfish.....i want you bad......show yourself.....

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

What are you snortin', snorton?

7. snorton938

what does this mean.........i mean c'mon if you have a point state it......have the courage.....i'll listen (REALLY)......what i can't stand is blind loyalty (or whatever).....life is toooo short.....don't be afraid....i'll be there no matter what the criti (0h how to spell it).....now....c'mon crawfish iwant you now.......you gonna be in my next po' boy.......yum.......