Your dailey helping of science, schedule dissection games 1-5

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtigers45, Aug 17, 2009.

1. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

Washington last season (0-12) I like the quarterback, Jake Locker, but he has no weapons, and this is a good game to build up a big lead and play younger players like Shep, Davenport, Randle, Minter, ETC
    Prediction LSU 45 Washtington 3

Vanderbilt: Another easy win, with again our younger guys getting more playing time
    Prediction LSU 49 Vanderbilt 0

UL-LaFayette: Just read above post
    Prediction LSU 45-UL 0

Mississippi St.: New Coach, No QB to run the spread, watch for their true fresmen to start by this game. BIG runningback in Anthony Dixon, no support for him though i think he scores once
    Prediction LSU 42 Mississippi St. 7

Georgia: Still a tough team with the lost of Stafford and Moreno. Most Dangerous player is A.J Green, Still have good runningbacks and offensive line is good, two great DTs and Curry is a beast a lb. Tough game that we manage to win.
    LSU 17 Georgia 14

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

i hope you are right. Starting off 5-0 with 3 SEC wins could build up a strong momentum going into the toughest part of our schedule.

3. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

We need to get on the scoreboard early and often with Georgia. We do NOT want to get into a defensive slugfest at UGA before playing Florida at home the next week with beaten-up starters. Green is a dangerous player, but who's gonna get him the football? This game could be a coming-out party for our offense if everything clicks over the first four games.

LSU 34 Georgia 13

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Vanderbilt will be better than you're giving them credit for. Not good enough to beat us, but they'll make it a good game for awhile. We won't beat them worse than we beat the La-La's.