Zach Mettenberger was the victim of a sucker punch

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Jul 21, 2014.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

LaSalle I have to disagree with you on most of that post. Alabama is filled with many wonderful people and towns. It's just that many BAMA fans have become so jaded and have way to much of a sense of entitlement due to their success that their minds are warped. Knocking the entire state almost justifies the acts of these freaking idiots.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What else do they have? Enlighten me, there is no culture there.

3. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

They should build a giant overpass over the state on I-10 so when I have to drive from nola to Florida I can just go over it.

4. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

Mussel Shoals ...cranked out some Great music. Talladega is fun and I see more LSU fans at Gulf Shores than Gumps. Plus my wife :)

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Let us never forget leaving your child to die in a car while you are googling Nick Saban submission bows:

[​IMG]

6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Funny stuff. Some of y'all are starting to sound like our in state tigers. I'll bet that LaSalle is just ate up with culture.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I know that I'm not so pathetic that I have to go to rivals message boards to try and measure my penis. You upset now? Aren't you the dude who lost a bet to me in 2010 and never paid up either? Hmmm you disappeared until 2012. Figures.

shane0911, b_leblanc and Richdog like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Easy now big fella. Next he will claim you threw a bag of urine at him (psst, gump boy, that is the yellow stuff that comes out of your pee pee...ugh wait, that could also be gonorrhea...shit I did it again... you and your sister should see a Dr. ...)

plotalot likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Threads like this one are one of the reasons the fanaticism in college football is so entertaining. This thread is quite amusing when you see the comments about a fan sucker punching Mett and yet a member of the LSU team did the same. The "teabagging incident" thrown in when Mett pleded guilty to sexual battery is ironic.

Fans having fun. You can't help but be amused when you see this stuff.

But then there are exceptions. @mancha bringing up a kid's death and trying to include that in some off-season banter? That's just messed up.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep. Funny how the law works. You grab the wrong girl on the ass or put your balls on someone's nose and it's all the same thing.

If you remember when the J. Hill thing went down this board was fired up with a lot of people that thought he should be kicked off the team.