A Gamecocks wish for the Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ConwayCock, May 26, 2007.

1. ConwayCock

ConwayCock Founding Member

I am a Gamecock alumni and visit many boards daily checking on our schedule. I have always enjoyed visiting the Tigerforum and find your group to be a great group of passoniate fans.

As a Gamecock PETA will come after us for the use of our mascot. I was very sad to hear that Mike had passed away. I have read about the care that LSU provided Mike and that in the long run; he was safer at LSU than in the wild. I hope that LSU will select a new "MIKE" and treat him as well as ther others in the past. I hope you tell PETA to kiss your cajun ARSE.

Go Cocks
    Geaux Tigers-MIKE

4 people like this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Thanks for the kind words. LSU has already told PETA to shove it and we are in the process of narrowing the list down of potential new bengal tigers.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Thanks for the kind words and you should be excited about the upcoming football season......I've been saying that the Gamecocks will be the SEC "Sleeper" and will surprise a lot of people.

Hope you stick around and keep us updated about goings on in SC. :thumb:

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Please

Everyone

Tigers !

Awesome !

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

PETA: :rofl: what a joke

As a not-so-in-the-closet-Spurrier-man-crush-haver, South Carolina is the only other SEC team I root for -- ever.

6. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

seriously, i couldn't care less about peta but rest assured, if a terrorist group like Animal liberation front tries to protest, I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE OUT THERE TO CHALLENGE THEM....i'm readyto fight them right now!!!

7. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Hi Conway!

I remember your previous posts (well some of them), and they always are classy and intelligent. We have a first class habitat on campus for our Tiger, and we look forward to its next inhabitant.

You guys have a great coach and recruiter, and have been moving up in competitiveness. You had a top class in February. Everyone better tighten their chin straps when you guys come to town. It's gotta be enjoyable for the fans, so enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, don't wait so long next time! :thumb:

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i dont think a coonass has ever said "arse"

1 person likes this.