Ahmaud Arbery case (georgia shotgunned "jogger")

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, May 7, 2020.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Can you please use direct links instead of temporary applenews. Just switching to android likely helps your perspective anyhow.

finally some good news.

Jmg likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In Birmingham they love the guvnor woo woo woo

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The Muscle Shoals documentary is now on YouTube in case anyone hasn't watched it yet.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

looters murdered a happy old grandpa named david dorn. he was trying to get em to stop looting his friends pawn shop. there is is video of him on the ground dying as the looters drive off. its very upsetting.

cops need to let looters know, you will be shot dead if looting. cant let this go on. liberals that defend looting as a form of protest also need to be beaten.

APPTiger, StaceyO, Frogleg and 2 others like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are military snipers ss good as the guy in American Sniper. Instead of National Guard troops mowing down masses of looters. One sniper at the scene of each riot could splatter the brains of a few of the ones who appear to be the leaders of the mob all over their fellow looters.

Even the craziest of them would be running home to hide under their beds and would never loot again.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agreed.

i am all for proper justice and trials and shit. but when people are killed in the act of crime, fuck em. if you get in the road and stop traffic and a car runs you over, too bad. if you loot and the owner shoots you in the face, good.

a liberal might say : "is it really ok to kill a looter over stealing 100 dollars worth of shit?"

i say yes, if you can get em during the act. fuck em.

if you want to go arrest em later at their house, i dont think you should kill them,obviously. you might wonder the ethical difference between the deserving the death penalty if caught during the act and if caught later. i guess its because killing a person during a crime is the ultimate deterrent. people learn to make better choices much faster when the consequences are so quick and final. fuck em.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the kind and very not racist staff at uber emailed me to remind me they are not racist and in fact are gonna make all deliveries via uber eats free if its a black owned business.

i am not a lawyer, but isnt it legally ... complicated(?) to charge more for services based on race?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    StaceyO and Bengal B like this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You would think so, but critical thinking is not wanted.