America's Team......the movie

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by mesquite tiger, Jan 21, 2009.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

So, as a resident of Dallas/Ft Worth and a Cowboys fan, I must admit that I am now in awe of the ongoing soap opera that is the Cowboys. Team charters leaving late either waiting for players or the man Jerry Jones himself......Troy Aikman blasting Tony Romo today on the radio......the signing of half the nation's felons and getting no results........but there is a silver lining!!!!!!!!!!

The Cowboys are reportedly going to make a huge push for Ray Lewis - that guy, outside his alleged part in a murder after the Super Bowl years ago - is the poster boy of a team player. They already cut out Pacman, they will let Tank Johnson go, and most likely TO is gone as well. And Jerry World opens this year.......

The future is bright. Love em or hate em, the Cowboys are THE team to follow in the NFL.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Team Obliterater gone from Dallas?

Yeah, right.

He sells tickets. Puts money in Jerry's pockets. Jerry would rather destroy his team's chances with T.O. than have a legit shot at a Super Bowl.

Btw, Lewis will either stay with the Ravens or go to the Jets to be with his former DC.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

One thing I love about Skip Bayless is the nicknames. T.O. one is classic but my favorite is Me, Myself, and I verson.:hihi:

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I wish TO would be banished from Valley Ranch but it's not going to happen. Not this year anyway.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I hope he plays til he's 40 in Dallas. Next year he'll have 54 catches for 750 yards and 5 TDs, but with all the headaches that come with him being in the clubhouse.

6. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

No way TO sells tickets here anymore. You should have heard the boos for him when he was announced at the Giants game. No Cowboy has ever enduring that much dislike.

And even though I consider you the oracle of recruiting, I gotta call you on one more thing....

Jerry wants to win his 4th Lombardi trophy way more than anything else. I have never forgiven Jerry for running off Jimmy. He definitely does stupid things. But even I realize that he lusts wins more than anything else.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Ray Lewis and Tank? ;) What a scary crew.

Not like we have a choice. Theyre the team to follow for people at home, sick from school and Gossip Girls has been moved back a week because of the American League Divisional Series.

8. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

yeah, i think the Jets get the inside track with the hire of Ryan, but Dallas is going to throw big money at him they say (3 years 33 million, with 25 million guaranteed).......for a 33 year old linebacker that is a serious contract.

And now, breaking in the last 2 days.........a reality show of people trying to make the Cowboys team, courtesy of the playmaker himself Big Mike Irvin.

How about them Cowboys!