Arkansas (17-10) @ LSU (16-9)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_fan, Feb 27, 2013.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

LSU hangs on for the W, 65-60.

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Phew... Too close for comfort, to almost blow a 20+ point lead. Glad we held on for the W.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'll take it

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A win at this time of year is great. This year should have reawakened some hope in the future. I like what is happening but will wait for a while to pass judgement. I remember all the way back to when Pistol Petre was a freshman. and with the exception of Dale brown.s years there has been more smoke than fire.
    I do like the way Johnny is going though.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Didn't get to see it. Glad they hung on......you guys had me nervous. JJs got us going. Getting better as a team as the year is progressing! Had to get used to personalities, skill sets ,etc, so naturally it takes a little time. Great recruiting will keep it going, and JJ is on his way with that.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This team has heart, no doubt about it.

7. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

LSU advances to 17-9, and can make it 20-9 if we win our last three before the SECT

the Arkansas basketball coach is now 35-25 in his 2nd year at Arkansas, after going 111-57 at Missouri, where he was the fastest coach to
    reach 100 wins in school history, and had the highest winning percentage (.661) for any head coach at the University of Missouri with at least a three-year tenure

he was 38-28 his first 2 years at Missouri, then a whopping 77-29 in years 3 thru 5 at Missouri before he took a promotion to become Arkansas' coach, after turning down offers to be the Georgia and Oregon head coach (his last 3 seasons at Missouri, he went 31-7, 23-11, 23-11...making the NCAAT each year, including an Elite 8 appearance)

8. lsudolemite

Enjoy a record north of 500 while it lasts. Final 3 regular season games @A&M, @Missouri, Ole Miss at home. But I think we can agree that Johnny's exceeded expectations for a 1st year coach with the tools he's had.

9. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

lets see we beat missouri at home, however they were also ranked when we beat them. beat a&m at home, but it is winnable on the road. Ole Miss we aint played yet I believe and we get them at home. I think we go 2-1 in the final 3.

10. lsudolemite

Also wanted to say how proud I am of Del Piero. Who would've thought 2 years ago that this guy would be playing significant minutes against SEC competition? Lot of hustle and fight in him.