Chris Wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well lookie lookie here Chris Wallace headed to CNN. Maybe he should have went straight to Pravda. Now I will consider watching FOX again.
    1b1c358c7bd607377aeca9a44c1ea872--western-films-film-music-books.jpg

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Somebody's got to take that dickhead Cuomo's place. The ratings for all of their shows are tanking lower then Biden's approval rating, so maybe they think he's the answer. Whatever...

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wonder how many viewers they lost because they kept that clown so biased clown at FOX.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The only honest host they had left. Now they're going to be full-on Newsmax, OAN, and Alex Jones.

Two recent examples of their constant dishonesty:

1) While continuously blasting mask and vaccine mandates they required both for employees to work at Fox headquarters.

and now we learn of these Fox emails to Mark Meadows:

2) Sean Hannity: "Can [trump] make a statement. Ask people to leave the Capitol?"
    Laura Ingraham: " Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy"
    Brian Kilmeade: "Please, get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished."

Yet they went on TV to blame Antifa for the riots.

rockwallfan likes this.
  5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Man, you don’t even pretend to look at issues, and lies, objectively. Chris Wallace has. But I don’t think you’ll watch FOX anyway. Not right leaning enough. Seems Newsmax and OAN are more your thing.
    Not biased. Only moderate. Moderates have become the demon. He never believed the lies. That automatically makes him a RINO.

Rex and Winston1 like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah yeah and what do you watch? CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and maybe the view perhaps? I do watch FOX but only The Five, Tucker, Hannity and Laura. I perfer Fox Business. If I wanted pure unadulterated vile biased lies I would watch what you watch. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones around here.

Chris Wallace is sorry ass biased clown who should not have the title he does. Peddle your hypocrisy somewhere else.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Kiki you’re so biased you wouldn’t know fair and balanced if it bit you on the ass

kluke likes this.
  8. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Quit stealing my material.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Guess you have no problems with a creepy dementia ridden America hating vile pedophile who should be arrested and immediately and put in jail. You come here and try to tell us how bad Trump is compared to Biden? Trump is a saint compared not only to Biden but any DEMOCRAT. Biden is a horrible president. Everything he does hurts some segment of our society. He's not only the worse president but has become that in only 11 months. Has your TV God Wallace every spoke about Biden's pedophilia? His purposely trying to destroy our domestic energy industry. Oh since you are such a righteous constitutionalist his unconstitutional mandate that all businesses get vaxed. The courts shot this down like most all of his dictatorial mandates. Oh you railed against Trump when you thought he was trying to skirt the constitution.

You are a hypocrite of the first order.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You continue to show a complete lack of reading comprehension. Either that or you must be reading someone else’s posts and think I wrote them. Try again