Chris Wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Dec 13, 2021.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This world is hardly my fantasy.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Is the little girl in the video Chris Wallace? Because that's all this thread seems to be about.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Honestly Alex Jones is much more trustworthy than CNN...by a lot. Remember 10 years ago when he was saying there was a pedophile island where a rich financier took elites and compromised them - filming them having sex with kids. He was right about a lot of weird, unbelievable stuff. And when he has missed big he full bore admitted it - unlike CNN.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know it's very difficult for you and Rex and Rockwall to look at that video and have to squirm and find a tortuous path to explain it. I posted it many times for that very reaction from you and the other 2 of the three stooges here. I stopped posting it but hey I did enjoy the ridiculous explanations from you 3 especially Rockwall. He basically blamed the little girl and called her a liar.

Man I enjoyed this while it lasted.

PS; My apologies to Curly, Larry and Moe I didn't mean to lump them in with Rex, Kluke and Rockwall. The 3 Stooges were Americans and had common sense, intelligence and pride in their country.

NUK NUK NUK!

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just something else you don't actually believe.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well maybe Biden pinched Chris Wallace's tit and he liked and decided to out himself and head to where he really belongs CNN.

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Once again we see the two things that are difficult for you are staying on topic and reality. On the 8th post of this thread you derailed the conversation to your favorite video - typical for you. And then after changing the topic you invent shit in your mind to fulfill your fantasy. You say you really enjoyed my responses to your posts on the video but since I never posted a response you are essentially self pleasuring - -a/k/a masturbation. This is why I seldom get into conversations with you. Your posts are typically inaccurate, repetitive and inane.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This isnt true. What derailed the thread was Winston/Rex/Rockwall hurling insults at Kiki.

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Kiki, the most vile nastiest insult thrower on the site is told . . . . .
    And that's the reason for him to lose his shit? Apologies, I never figured Kiki for Mr sensitive on steroids. Maybe he should trade Mo for Betty Boop so we will remember to be gentle.
    You are definitely trying to crack me up.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Don’t project.