Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump nailed it. The infrastructure Bill is just a sneaky way to push the The Green New Steal. Yes everything the DEMOCRATS do is poisonous but the most poisonous is the climate change fraud. If anyone here wants to discuss with me why hit me up. It's a deep worldwide cancer.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

These green Nazi's are common in California, Washington and Oregon. At one time they would in the dark of night drive metal spikes in trees for the purpose of making a chainsaw kick back and injure and possible kill loggers. There will be more of these "professors" and Greta Thurnbergs types coming. The left has brainwashed a generation of children that buy into this fraud. Notice as soon as one hurricane hit the US this year these climate vultures pounced on the opportunity to push the climate change agenda especially when Ida hit their liberal utopia in New York. The man made global warming movement is not science it's a leftist cult a religion have you. They have turned carbon into a villain. Carbon the very essence of life on earth. Carbon has nothing to do with the natural climate fluctuation of earths climate yet even some staunch conservatives have been fooled into believing carbon is dangerous.

I could spend days talking about this. I would highly recommend reading a book by Greg Wrightstone called Inconvenient Facts. I have read many book about the global warming movement but like this one is the best. It's not too wordy and written in an easy to understand way.

51K43qRoGuL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Speaking of radical green sabotage check this out
    https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/0...should-the-climate-movement-embrace-sabotage/

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Thermometers don't lie. Polar ice caps don't lie.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

True. Over time they frequently get thicker or less thick.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

And that is a result of what?

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah you are right thermometers don't lie and the ice caps don't lie. Do you ever watch anything but CNN, MSNBC or an Al Gore fiction movie?

https://notrickszone.com/2021/10/03...976-record-wapo-admits-chill-was-exceptional/

https://climatechangedispatch.com/arctic-ice-coverage-is-up-substantially-so-media-ignores-it/

1. Why did your fraudulent movement change from global warming to climate change?
    2. What cause the last great ice age to begin 2.6 million years ago and what caused it to start subsiding 11, 800 years ago?

Until you can explain these two elementary level question you are not qualified to discuss earths very dynamic and complicated climate.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Climate change. You know something the earth has been doing naturally for 4.6 BILLION years. Here is a cheat sheet for you and Al Gore you both have only been on earth for 65 years of the 4.6 BILLION years of earths existence.

1. Why did the fraudulent movement change from global warming to climate change?
    2. What cause the last great ice age to begin 2.6 million years ago and what caused it to start subsiding 11, 800 years ago?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Until you understand that historic climate cycles don't disprove that mankind is currently elevating the temperature of the Earth through the use of fossil fuels there's really not much point in discussing anything with you. Others will understand.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey Shane if you read this post now you understand what I am dealing with. Two simple questions I ask and he doesn't have enough guts to answer either or he is so void of knowledge he gets mental vapor lock. It's probably both.

shane0911 likes this.