Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

No but your trolling back lol. No idea if Trump won but no doubt cheating occurred. Was it enough to change outcome, possibly. We will never know for sure. Democrats are good at hiding (and destroying) evidence. Even when caught red handed they deny and press covers for them.
    For example, conservatives with guns defend their own private property are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and AnTIFA burns down businesses, public property (police stations and courthouses) and nothing happens to them. Conservative kid kills two in what is clearly self defense and is prosecuted to the limit of the law. And yes I am still a registered (but disgusted) Demonrat.

2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

OMG so full of it.
    I want a damn repug senator to get up there after this and say...
    "My esteemed colleague from New York is full of shit and here why and how.....

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It was and I sure hope we do. Did you see what they found in Ga? Thousands of ballots that were copied on a machine! There is no way in hell that this vegetable got 81 million votes

APPTiger likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I'm very confident the Trumpers will quickly rationalize this away using irrational arguments.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I really have to question your ability to question anything. A news report is not "the report". But even going by the news report, the "prosecution of the election". This has nothing to do with the integrity of the election. So ... let's read the REPORT
    https://misenategopcdn.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/99/doccuments/20210623/SMPO_2020ElectionReport.pdf

This was not an audit, this was a consideration of election procedures. Their conclusion was ... ". However, I am keeping a close eye on the legislatively-initiated forensic audit in Arizona and will continue to ask questions regarding other election issues I feel are not settled. If genuine issues are shown in Arizona’s audit or from continued investigation here, I will not hesitate to ask the Committee to consider recommending an audit or amending this report."

...... in other words ... this document is nothing more than a fluff piece that did not do diddly squat with regards to election integrity, but rather, .. it just agreed that their already established election procedures are sound. But your buddies in the media, of course, are making out that this is some great testimony. .... just because it was a GOP lead exercise.

Bull shit.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@kluke you called it. See above.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Yes, by all means lets read the REPORT. Below text is a copy and paste from pages 6 and 35 of the report that opened using the link you provided. Underlining and italics added by me
    II -Actions and Objectives (page 6)
    The Committee’s primary objective was to produce an informative and actionable report by undertaking the following actions: 1) Investigate claims of impropriety, fraud, error, and mismanagement of certain election processes; 2) Determine whether any of the claims brought forward were substantiated by evidence; and 3) Identify areas of Michigan election law where reform or an updating of the statute may be required in order to ensure transparency and confidence in the election process. The Committee made it clear that first-person accounts reporting alleged improprieties were given higher value as evidence to address these claims, in addition to professional and expert testimony regarding the technical operation of state and local election procedures and vote tabulation.
    Conclusion (page 35)
    The Committee can confidently assert that it has been thorough in examination of numerous allegations of unlawful actions, improper procedures, fraud, vote theft, or any other description which would cause citizens to doubt the integrity of Michigan’s 2020 election results. Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan. The Committee strongly recommends citizens use a critical eye and ear toward those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain. W

Winston1 likes this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

silly me, i thought sunlight was a good disinfectant.... why so worried?

my tf friends on the other side of the argument are getting pretty good at using alinsky's rules for radicals as a construct for their talking points.....
    1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
    2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
    3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
    4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
    6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
    8. "Keep the pressure on."
    9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
    10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
    11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
    12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
    13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

shane0911 likes this.
  10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Thank you for the lesson. What does that have to do with your side saying 'read the report it did not look into irregularities' and when I read the report it says it did.

And these rules look like your sides tactics. Nobody embodies rule 5 like Trump. It likely was part of the reason he lost Arizona because of his nasty ridicule of an America war hero.