.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

DuckFan,

You and your quacker friends are always welcome here. Pull up a chair and stay. Would be really good to have someone to give us the view from the West.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

:lol::lol::lol:

Classic.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Edit: bumped up, and added link

I am curious about, how people from Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State feel about joining the PAC, feedback from members with insight, would be very interesting to me. I think PAC fans would warmly support this with enthusiasm.

If Oklahoma and State did join the PAC, it would be best to also add two more. Any ideas on which schools would be a good fit.

And lastly, What about Baylor,.. and nasty ol Texas ?

I just stole this link from w.j. sidis,

Longhorn Network and Delusion

This is a very informative article, it is very long.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Giant, just beat the hell out of USC and wipe that smug look off that a-hole Kiffin.

5. GiantDuckFan

Can't hardly wait,.he's an irritating little turd, isn't he?

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Every Oregon win helps LSU so that's a good reason to pull for them.

For me personally I'll be a huge fan of Oregon when they play Cal, Stanford, and USuCk.

I usually root for Arizona as I lived there and have a lot of friends who went to school there. I don't see them winning the conference so it will be up to Oregon to knock the three "Land of Fruits & Nuts" teams from contention.

Geaux Ducks!

7. GiantDuckFan

I haven't heard this here.

USC

U
    Spoiled Children

My sister just finished a degree at Oregon State, and could not care less about sports. Apparently, there are academic/institutional issues with USC also. I first heard the term from her, she said, "everybody calls them that".

More and more, USC is being referred to as the 'Spoiled Children'

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So, how many points will the Ducks put on Nevada? I imagine Chip wants to start his climb back up the rankings.

9. acemic

acemic Founding Member

I gotta tell u GDF your one hell of a poster.... I usually pull for ASU when I watch the PAC I think Ill start pulling for Oregon. even against ASU.

10. GiantDuckFan

Polls,... I don't think anyone could make Chip admit that he knows where the Ducks are ranked right now, let alone care about improving them.

My guess, they let Kenyon Barner and LaMichael practice hard, but play little on Saturday. De Anthony Thomas feels like sh!t right now, he needs work and confidence, and With Darren Thomas at QB. I bet De Thomas plays many minutes.

I think the Ducks passing game needs a lot of work, our best receivers are true freshmen. They need a lot of reps, with Darren Thomas.

Backup QB Bryan Bennett has never taken a college real game snap. He needs to run as many plays as possible. With our best receivers.

I think Chip is going to work the offense all game. He'll rotate down the depth chart, but I think he runs explosive plays the whole game. There is no value in running out the clock, other than avoiding injuries. Too many Oregon players need game experiance.

I think the score could get very ugly, but if Chip Kelly keeps the offense churning, it has to do with needed repetitions, not polls. My guess 62-17

Or they could stink the joint up, and I kill myself.

"Oregon-Nevada Predictions" | Oregon Football with Rob Moseley | The Register-Guard