Everyone is underrating Notre Dame!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Jan 3, 2007.

1. max

max Founding Member

I don't get it. For most of the season, everyone in the national media was overrating ND. They were trying to get ND in the national championship, preseason #1, etc.

Now, everyone is saying that LSU will blow out ND and that LSU has too much talent for them. Why has there opinion changed so much from a couple of months ago? Couldn't everyone look at ND's recruiting rankings back in July and see that they were far from the most talented team in the country. Just becaue they lost to Michigan and USC people are acting like ND doesn't belong on the same field with ND.

Fact: ND earned 10 wins and are a top team. They have a great offensive coach, a great college QB, and good WRs. LSU barely beat Ole Miss. LSU is 2-2 against ranked teams. ND will be the highest ranked team that LSU has beaten if we win.

I don't understand these extremes of opinions. They are either #1 or untalented garbage.

I hope and even expect LSU to win. LSU could even blow them out, but I would also not be surprised by a ND win or even a Notre Dame victory by 10 points or more. I just don't think the nation or LSU fans should be surprised by that. They are a well-coached BCS team. 6:23PM before the game

2. TigerzTigah

TigerzTigah Founding Member

This team treated them with the respect they deserved. Then they kicked ND's butt. What a great finish for the Seniors.

I hope JR comes back. He schooled Quinn. 2007 :crystal:

LSU is now # 2 or # 3 in America. :geauxtige Sugar Bowl :champs:

3. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Sanity 1 Max 0

4. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

We know.

5. Bengal Reign

Bengal Reign Freshman

I don't understand these extremes of opinions

Do you understand now?

6. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

What changed? How about Notre Dame losing by 20 points and then 26 points to Michigan and USC?
    I fixed your "fact". :)
    Didn't LSU beat #5 Arkansas? Notre Dame is #11 before this game, right? I could be wrong - it's late.
    They were extremely overrated to begin the season, and after getting blown out twice in the regular season, they shouldn't have been ranked as highly as they were at the end of the season. That's not "untalented garbage" like Tulane, but definitely they weren't worthy of a BCS bowl berth.

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Y ou know how it is, I doubt they jump USC. :po: