Hey Guys havn't posted here in a while but just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Apr 9, 2005.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

that I have read some of yalls board about our series and just wanted to say yall have a very good team. Believe me I was worried when we dropped our first two SEC series but as Tanner usually does he has got our boys believing they can win again.

This was a HUGE series for us and I am just glad we can claim two. Yall are the standard by which other SEC teams judge themselves and to take a series at your place really is really special.

I am sure yall will be back in the hunt for another CWS and I hope we can meet yall again in Omaha this year. :thumb:

I would wish yall luck tomorrow but I am greedy. So I will just say I hope its injury free and our pitching can hold out.

GO COCKS!!!!

And after tomorrow :geauxtige

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I grew up in Gamecock country, so i have to hear it from u guys constantly being back here in SC..... LSU will be lucky to make it to Hoover for the SEC tournament at this point....

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

We'll be fine. I'm certain that we can win another SEC series this season.

Thanks for the kind words.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Now thats how you go to another teams forum and post. Even after taking two from us, this person is still respectful. Good luck to you and thanks.

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

George Harrison released a triple album called "All Things Must Pass."

LSU baseball dominance was great while it lasted. It lasted a long time, and we loved it a great deal. However . . . all things must pass.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Whale's a class act. You got to welcome guys like that when they visit. :)

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

It's funny how just cuz a gamecock fan whose team has embarassed LSU comes on the board and tries to make the LSU fans feel better. Then people thank him for saying the team is good. It's really easy to come and post on the other message board when your team is on the up and the other team is presently on the down. I never understood fans thanking other fans for saying there team is good. Man you root for a good team. Thanks, we cheer hard.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Very nice observation flippy. N O T!

Whale has been visitng this board for nearly three years now and is energetic about his school, even during football season when LSU has played SC. He's always been humble after losses and complimentary after wins. He knows how to act in someone else's home, so to speak.

Once again, you know not what you speak.

Yawn.

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well, I just find people who take solace in other people telling them there school is good to be funny. Your freaking LSU baseball. You shouldnt have to be consoled. You should be doing the consoling. LSU baseball doesnt lose 3 straight series. That doesnt happen. It's just humorous when people take compliments on behalf of the school. You lose the game and feel like crap. Someone from another school says, "its ok man, your still a good team". Your like "thanks buddy, we played hard. We try you know". It's funny. Then the people who call people from other schools who come on the board to console them classy make me laugh to. Some guy will post about how your team played hard, "classy post buddy". I saw a movie last nite "fever pitch" it made me think of rabid fans for all schools and all sports. The comment in the movie i liked was this " you love the sox, but have the sox ever loved you back?". It's like my grandpa. He used to throw crap at the tv watching the cardinals on tv. He's gotten out of that now, but its like he wouldnt talk to people when the birds would lose. Thats not a way to go about life.

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Generalizing and stereotyping as always I see?

Yawn