Hollywood Medium

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by lsu99, Feb 1, 2016.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Has anyone seen the Hollywood Medium kid or have any thoughts about Mediums in general? The guy on this particular show seems legit.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If mediums really had any powers why haven't they all won the lottery?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

They only use their powers for the good of others. It's in the mediums' code of ethics.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The gay ones get better reception.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Phony....like all of them. They are nothing but grief vampires who take advantage of people still grieving over people in their lives who have died. Don't you notice they ALL say the SAME things when "reading" someone? Tell me if these phrases sound familiar...

"J" (or "J sounding" - includes "G") NAME "YES YOU DO!" FATHER FIGURE / OLDER MALE SHOW HOST PRAISES GUEST - "WOW!" OR SIMILAR "CHEST AREA" or "BREATHING TROUBLE"
    "BIRTHDAY" "WEDDING" "BOXES" "CANCER" WILD-ASS GUESS ANY NUMBER FROM 1 TO 12
    "S" NAME "WRITE THIS DOWN" "R" NAME (Includes "Bob") "JEWELRY" ASKS ABOUT CHILD or "TOYS"
    CALLER ACCEPTS MISS AS A HIT MULTIPLE FISHING QUESTIONS COMPLETE MISS ON ALL GUESSES FOR A CALLER DOG OR CAT MOTHER FIGURE / OLDER FEMALE
    "HEAD AREA" "M" NAME "BADGE" "FLAG" THE DEAD RELATIVE IS "OK" "FINE" "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

People who are likely to believe a medium are doing basically the same thing. They hold on to a piece of jewelry or a keepsake. Over half the population is likely to have a dead relative whose name starts with a J, G, S, R or M. Just looking at someone's age you would put yourself in the 50% likelihood that they have a mother or father who has died. Listen carefully as readings progress. The person being read will often give clues or info without realizing it. Of course a medium will always claim they know nothing about the person they are about to read but nobody believes that. Some will hot read by getting info ahead of time. But they ALL end their sessions the same way. They reassure the person that the dead person is still hanging around and wants them to be happy and go on with their life. Why don't they ever find a dead spirit who is pissed off and rightly blames the living for their demise?

I actually don't completely dismiss the possibility that leftover energy still occupies our airspace and I do believe in hauntings in a way. However, I don't believe that mediums are talking to the dead and then relating that info back. It's about making money.

KyleK likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

they have google and are reading celebs. not hard to find out lots of shit. in fact, they prolly have to pretend to not know more than they do and give it away. and half the time they likely get it from the idiots mouth whos getting the reading which they are unaware.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wouldn't it be for the good of others if they got rich and boosted the economy by buying mansions, yachts and expensive cars?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can turn your leftover energy into positive vibrations that will bring you love, money and good health. All I need is 3 $100 bills that you have personally touched. I will cast a secret Bizzarro Voodoo spell on your behalf.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Yeah that particular one is legit.

Also you are fucking stupid like a fucking retarded piece of shit.

Apologies for the bluntness.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

They just don't want to.

Unrelated question:

I have a friend who asked me draw a card, and then he guessed correctly the exact card it was. It was the jack of clubs. Does anyone have any thoughts? It seemed legit. I genuinely think my friend is magic and I am curious if he can, for example, time travel, or fly. What do you guys think?