Hoops: Ralston Turner Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by FortWorthTiger, Sep 14, 2009.

1. FortWorthTiger

FortWorthTiger Founding Member

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

3. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

NICE!!!! I am proven wrong again. Way to go Ralston! And Trent!

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Awesome. Kid lives a seven-and-half drive from Baton Rouge and was being recruited by Notre Dame, Butler, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Ole Miss, etc.

He's in the Rival 150 and the ESPN 100.

ESPN.com Recruiting Coordinator Reggie Rankin sees him as a perfect fit for LSU's system.

"He's a great fit because he'll spread defenses out with his shot making. He's also capable defensively of guarding opposing two's or three's because of his size and athleticism."

ESPNU 100 Ralston Turner picks LSU

Good job Trent :thumb:

5. lsubball

lsubball Freshman

I knew he would be a Tiger but it was a bit of a suprise for him to commit that early. LSU got a good one and it won't be long before he starts making an impact. Like I have said before, don't be fooled by the rivals ranking because he is slot better player than what they have him ranked. The good thing is that all that junk doesn't matter anyway. If Stringer comes LSU could really be special in a few years, especially if they get a quality big man in next year's class. It is really looking like LSU made a great hire with CTJ. I continue to be impressed with what he is doing in recruiting, player development, and coaching.