I don't like it when...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EliteLSU1, Nov 20, 2003.

1. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

I don't like it when Coach Saban says that we had an okay week of practice. Whenever, he says that we had a good week of practice we destroy the opponent. I hope that okay is better than okay sounds!

I get nervous before every game and then sit and think about the pro's and cons. The bottom line for me to feel better about this game is that we are deeper, more talented and all around better than Ole Miss. Anything can happen, that is why they play the game, but I think it will be really tough for Eli and Ole Miss to score with any regularity and I think that Ole Miss will have an incredibly hard time stopping our pass and run attack.

I know that Ole Miss isn't very good at pass defense, but I think that we will run the ball more than any other game so far. Ball control to keep the ball away from Eli.

LSU...35 Ole Miss...17

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

The game is ours to lose.

If Ole Siss is going to beat us, we will have nobody to blame but ourselves.

It will be another entry on a fairly long list of LSU teams losing to underdog Ole Siss teams.

If we bring our "A" game, nobody in the SEC can beat us right now. If we play like dog-poop, then Ole Siss and/or Arky can beat us.

If we can't win out and win the SEC, then we simply are not one of the three best teams in college football.

This is all very obvious, and I'm sure I'm not telling anybody anything that they don't already know.

:cool:

:geaux:

:lsug: