I have to give the hoops teams a hearty congratulations...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 22, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

What we'd do without your scintillating commentary here on Tigerforums, I'm just not sure...

2. TigerEducated

Thomas Davis was blamed for a loss in front of the media during his senior year by his head coach...

JueMichael Young was allowed back onto the team after he beat his girlfriend in a dorm at LSU and getting arrested for it.

Jaime Lloreda was...Nevermind...

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to rehash this subject YET again for some johnny come lately selective amnesiac whose had his memory wiped clean by some win streak that melted his short term memories...

I have no reason why I hate him...It's just his suits...I can't stand John's suits...He irks me with his fashion sense...and the way he always tugs on his pants...

Gimme a break...

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have theories about this:

1. TE worked as an intern or something in the athletic dept and brady made fun of him or something. so he hates him.
    2. TE likes to advertise that he has "inside" info about brady for attention, and the negative stuff gets the most attention.

just theories though.

he clearly has some weird issues with brady, more than the normal "that coach sucks i wish he was fired" fan sentiment.

4. TigerEducated

1.) I did work for LSU, but that's where I got the "inside" info re: Brady from...PLAYERS THAT FREAKING PLAYED FOR HIM...

But, martin has backed away from each & every point of finding out about it, or believing anyone, from recruits to me to other insiders...He just won't believe it...But, that's not my concern...

As I said earlier...It's really Brady's suits...I abhor them...I detest them...

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i'm gonna let you off the hook because you appear to be drunk tonight. take it easy.

6. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

amnesiac? dude i have supported brady from the start...through the probation years and through the sweet 16 year and all up until now....hes had bad players in the program and there not here anymore and there are none on this team now...i dont give a rats ace about the past dude......to me its all about now...and right now we have a pretty good chance to win the west....and i love it...what do you love...?

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this is akin to Red thinking Kerry is better than Bush by default. Regardless if we win numerous NCs under Brady he is still bad for the program.

Brady is a christian and cheated with a coed?

8. TigerEducated

Not drunk, just got my mind on other issues, and wanted to make a comment on the game without having to be harassed for how I view the coach...

It is-again I'll reiterate this-possible for me to enjoy the games and the team's performance while hating the damn coach.

9. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

you cant love the team if you have a black heart feeling against the coach.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nor can you continue to say the coach is bad for this team when the team rallies around him and makes a nice run before the postseason, especially when you stated a collapse is inevitable.

be a man and give the coach credit when its due since when they win you carefully word it by citing the players as the reason for winning. when we lose, its brady. can't have it both ways. not how things work.