i know its early but i think basketball...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigernut4, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

... will be as or even more succesfull than last years football team
    we are absolutley f***in loaded.
    Loreada is amazing, [​IMG]

can u say BEAST, he has it all inside outside hustle leadership

this guy i think will win by himself 10 games this year,
    the other tower shawnson johnson is an animal, i saw him at the uno game and he was jus towering over everybody, i heard he blocks everything that comes his way and its impossible to get a shot off or a rebound in the paint

plus dupree bright collis, antonio , tony gipson, mr louisiana basketball darrel mitchell, brad bridgewater and the wild card courtney trask , remember that name this year, i think i starting line up will be
    trask
    bright
    dupree
    lloreda
    johnson
    6th man collis
    off the bench super sophmore antonio hudson, freshman sensation darrel mitchell and the scrappy brad bridgewater, dont count out little charlie either, john brady should have a field day with this team, they have speed quickness rebounding defense shot blocking capability perimeter game, inside game, solid bench where most would be starters, a great coach,chemistry. they have leaders all over the place, and the most important thing, hustle they have that from last years team, it fought every single minute they played

i think we are in for a great basketball season along with the women led by little temeka johnson,

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Amen. I dont know how many times I had to defend Brady last year. I have always had a good feeling about him, and I think that feeling manifests into at least a team contending for the SEC championship. I think this years team as a whole, is better than the 2000 team.

Dont forget about Tack Minor. I have heard lots of great things about him, too.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I agree. I have really been looking forward to this season. Brady has been doing such a great job with half a team that I can't wait to see what he will do this year with a full team for the first time. We have got some top-notch recruits. I expect great things this year.

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I remember thinking at the end of last year that I couldn't wait for this year. Our bench should be loaded for the first time under Brady. Haven't heard much about Trask, what's he like? Where's he from?

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member