Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nope china aint gonna do shit.

american policy is that we will not allow any change in leadership jn taiwan by non-peaceful means

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The Chinese could give one rats ass about something they KNOW doesn't exist. They give lip service to the useful idiots around the world and laugh at how fucking stupid they are (99% DEMOCRATS in the US). There has never been, isn't now and never will be man made climate change. The Chinese know it, the U.N. knows it and the save for the ultra stupid sicphocant day to day DEMOCRATS the DEMOCRATS in power know it too. Like Covid man caused climate change is a leftist tool to assist in destroying America and all democracies.

I saw this shit coming since the early 70's now this movement is on steroids. Hope you don't buy into this Winston

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If America had to defend itself 40% of us would fight to the death the rest (90% DEMOCRATS) would bend over drop trousers and ask the Chinese to at least use some KY. Would be ironic and hilarious however to see a few DEMOCRATS all of a sudden be against gun control. Sad I have to believe that.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

babybee.jpg

kcal likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

enes kantner deserves an award for standing up to china when i know his NBA bosses are very very upset.

lucky for him he is muslim and can speak out, and people will be scared of him.

man i hope he keeps this shit up, puts more anti-china shit on his shoes until the NBA loses their shit and tries to shut him up and exposes their own position as china's bitch

if you are gonna let people put BLM on their shoes you have to let them say tibetans lives matter, or uigurhs lives matter

i dunno how to spell uiguyrs. dont worry, i know what they are.

shane0911, fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lemme note here, one reason this is so great is that the chinese people dont get how freedom works. they imagine that any message on his shoes must be endorsed by the NBA. they dont realize we can do shit like that in america, especially as public figures, and it doesnt mean the NBA is endorsing it.

so the chinese will see it, and hold it against the entire league, imagining that this is not just his position but the position of the league, else why would they let him do it. but the NBA opened the door by allowing political messages recently. now they are fucked because kantner can argue that his call for human rights is not political, like BLM is "not political", merely a statement that black lives matter.

this is great on so many levels. i hope he pushes hard.

also clearly he is giving china shit over tibet because he hates them for abusing muslims as well.

there are far more NBA fans in china than the US. i hope the CCP bans all NBA in china, fucking over the NBA, and making the chinese sportsfans want freedom. so many wins are possible here.

shane0911, kcal and Winston1 like this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

this cuts into Bron Bron's pocket book. This is going to be handled in a locker room somewhere.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

China's saying they're sick of this shit, and about to be done with this independent Taiwan bullshit! The question now, is what underhanded, sneaky way will the transition/take over start, to allow Biden to save a little face. (we don't want to upset him so where he shits his pants ;))

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021...inister-berates-antony-blinken-at-g20-summit/
    Again! Chinese Foreign Minister Berates Antony Blinken at G20 Summit
    Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi accused America of harming China’s “legitimate rights” and berated American counterpart, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, over Washington’s relationship with Taiwan at an in-person meeting Sunday at the G-20 Summit in Rome.
    “We urge the United States to realize the serious harm of the ‘Taiwan independence,’ to pursue a real one-China policy, instead of a fake one, to fulfill its commitments to China faithfully rather than treacherously,” Wang demanded.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood