News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh I see we are ignorant and you are brilliant. I was going to provide an opposing view Shane beat me to it. Besides all the info Shane provided I will add you explain to me how restricting the breathing of people is healthy? Is it healthy to breath back in your own breath over and over again? Are those mask getting filthy from constant use and causing more harm? Why is the per capita cases between California and Florida the same when California has a strict mandate and Florida doesn't? Do you believe Fauci? When was he right about mask? When he said don't where one or when he said do where one? I had a flu 3 years ago that almost killed me. I contracted Covid in Aspen last March it felt like a cold skied every day went out at night had fun, I am 74 BTW. Should the country been shut down and we all wear mask for that flu that was 10 times worse?

I am not full of "boisterous shit" you are full of leftist shit.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This is the biggest question I have. States with the strictest lockdowns seems to have as many or more cases then states that don't Although anecdotal, it seems to indicate that masks don't make much difference. My wife had it and while she quarantined in our room and I slept in another room, I did have to interact with her to bring her food/meds/whatever. I never wore a mask and never got it. I took other precautions, like spraying Lysol everywhere, using Purell, and washing hands thoroughly. Again, anecdotal, but that's my experience.

I just don't feel like I need to wear a mask when I'm not sick. And is there REALLY such a thing as people being 'asymptomatic' ? It seems more like false positives to me.

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Of corse masks don’t make a difference.

The best thing anyone can do is lead a healthy lifestyle.

Anyone who has had to do MOPP4 knows what mask would actually make a difference.

People talking about “droplets” are effectively asking you to not cough in their face. Which I don’t do anyway.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is worth its weight in gold. As long as you aren't running around spitting on people in the grocery store there is not a single valid reason to put on a mask.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

true. people should eat some broccoli and go for a jog instead of worrying about masks. this thing has gone on so long even fatties could have made themselves virtually invulnerable to it by now

shane0911, LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'll eat brocolli when hell freezes over.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

joe rogan has a guest on called jaime metzl who is some sort of science guy with a phd in asia stuff and is explaining on the show how its a very very credible theory that the virus is from a lab.

this whole story got fucked by two factors

1. chinese media manipulation characterizing any legit analysis of virus origin as racist

2. trump derangement syndrome where anything trump says must be opposed as strongly as possible and everyone who is intellectually insecure sees opposition to trump as a way to signal sophistication. trump blamed china and everyone had to disagree with him regardless of evidence

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I think I remember that one. Didn’t they say that they’d already had some kind of breach at that same facility once? I don’t think it’s far fetched at all to say that the virus accidentally escaped.

I wonder if trump had come out on day 1 and suggested masks, what “the science” behind masks would be today.