News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Fake news- IF you watch Fox at all, they are saying the same thing they have said from the outset. Besides, "we" already know the delta variant spreads more easily but is less fatal than the original. So know we have the Lambda variant announced today.
    BTW Fauci needs to be strung up on the mall in Washington. He lied to Congress and has been funding Gain of Function research the whole time. Rand Paul's aide was doing research and uncovered letters and memos that prove it.
    Fauci lied and people died
    https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/fauci-once-argued-viral-experiments-worth-the-risk-of-pandemic/

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't try to pull me into your vortex of nonsense! Delta schmelta there is no variant and if there is it is weaker than the original, that is how these things work. What should be concerning to you is that a large part of people being admitted to hospitals are...wait for it...fully vaxed! Some goober let that cat out of the bag and the gestapo quickly got to him and forced him to change his mind.

Yeah no thanks, I'm doing just fine with no mask and no experimental gene therapy

fanatic likes this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

So im not in any high risk group and i keep Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet. If i get the virus without being vaccinated i have a 99.99% chance of being just fine. Probably yawn it off. If i am vaccinated it goes up to 99.995% chance but good chance i'll have a crappy day or 2 of side effects. And no telling the long term effects.

No thank you - sucker.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

This is nothing more than an outright campaign of fear so they can advance their agenda. The useful idiots just make it easier for them.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

"Vortex of nonsense". I like that!

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You mean the useful idiots like Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham? Why did Trump get vaccinated or Steve Scalise?

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Never mind I forgot I’m dealing with know nothing idiots who would jump a cliff just to get over on the libs.

8. shane0911

No, I mean you!

9. shane0911

I don't care what hannity or Ingraham do. I don't watch either of them and they are part of the problem, double agents almost assured. Trump probably told people he got it but really didn't. I know who won't be getting it, me, and so far the data is on my side. Remember science is impartial but scientists are not.

I told you fauci was a fraud from the beginning and oh looky there, I was right again

LSUpride123, APPTiger and Frogleg like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

looks like the party of investigations draws a line in the sand regarding the origins of covid:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...e-democrats-block-covid-origins-bill-n2592839

By a vote of 216 to 207 Tuesday evening, Democrats in the House of Representatives blocked consideration of a bill that would require the Director of National Intelligence to declassify information related to the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, specifically information about any role the Wuhan Institute of Virology may have played in the pandemic's outbreak.
    House Rules Republicans
    @RulesReps

FLOOR ALERT: @HouseDemocrats blocked @HouseGOP requests to declassify intelligence on the origins of COVID-19 & #ChineseCommunistParty's subsequent cover-up. The Senate UNANIMOUSLY passed the bill
    days ago...what is the Speaker afraid of? #HoldChinaAccountable

LSUpride123 likes this.