It's a rivalry now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, Nov 29, 2002.

1. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

looks like we got another rival now. can't believe we couldn't try to get the TD when we were right in the red zone.

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Guys...we won by the miracle this year...the football gods just cashed the IOU. We had a chance and blew it.

On the bright side, our stars (mostly) are underclassmen. We have a great future ahead.

Houston Nutt will lose in LR one day...it's inevitable. If it were such an automatic thing, he'd play all the home games there...

3. hawgwilde

hawgwilde Founding Member

Just as any team will inevitably lose in their home stadium! It just happened to be our year this time!

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

If he'd schedule more than one tough game there, he'd lose one. But he's like a pollster. He's scheduling games there that get the result he wants. We should have ended that streak. We gave it to him. He didn't earn it this time.

5. abqhogfan

abqhogfan Freshman

I hope you are right.......

and this becomes a great rivalry. As I posted here the other day, I have come to love the tradition of our schools playing each other the day after Thanksgiving. I sincerely hope it is the game that decides the West every year.

If the final score would have went the way of the Tigers I would certainly be pulling for you guys against the leghumpers. It was a great game and I hope all Tiger fans who made the trip to Little Rock were treated well and had a good time despite losing.

6. wallyhog

wallyhog Freshman

FYI

Nutt doesn't do the scheduling of the games, that' s the AD department. I can understand your bitterness:cool: