Jackie Sherril and The Dawgs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CreoleGumbo, Jul 29, 2002.

1. CreoleGumbo

CreoleGumbo Founding Member

I was up in MS this weekend and those who are in the know think that the NCAA might have something pretty big on MS State's recruitment of a player that was goin to USM. A nice chunk of change was given to the player and the NCAA will be in StarkVegas this week to interview some players.

How much you want to bet ,if they find some violations, that MSU will get worse sanctions than BAMA did? This will be very interesting to see play out. I don't think that the NCAA (A-Holes) like OleJackieWayne too much and would love to stick it to him in the worst way. We'll see.

GeauxTigers

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You wonder what is going on in the SEC. Is drive to compete caused all of us to go mad ???

I mean, Arkansas, Now Miss St, Alabama, Tennessee, and you can argue us although ours was NOT a recruiting violation.

I assume Florida is on the brink.

I agree with many Bama fans, our conference is treading in dangerous waters, if coaches continue the recruiting practices and back stabbing.

Look what opposing coaches did to Saban this year, spreading lies about LSU and Saban.

Geaux Tigers.