Jared Kushner under Congressional investigation for $2 billion

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Start that topic if you want to discuss it.

In the meantime, the chickenshit who tried to diminish the Jared investigation by declaring them all only an exercise in trying to incriminate a political opponent should answer the RELEVANT question I asked of him, instead of trying to deflect from his stupidity by introducing matters not relevant to THIS topic.

He's a hypocrite, proving it by his silence. And, of course, he's AWARE of his hypocrisy by trying to preemptively defend himself from and distract from the charge.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Frankly this stinks of a political witch hunt by the democrats. The deal was concluded well enough after Trump left office to pass muster. Was there politics involved; did Kushner’s past and potential future place in a Trump administration help. The answer to both is of course. However tell me no democrat or previous republican has never done the same. It’s part of modern politics and business.
    Frankly I don’t like people trading on their place in government but what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. To go after Kushner will open the doors to political prosecution of past office holders and further destabilize our country. The democrats are opening a bag of worms.

fanatic likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Rex where does congress have the place to investigate this? Whether Kushner did something illegal is a determination of the DOJ. It’s no a deflection but a critical question for the future.
    If Kushner committed a crime let the DOJ do it’s job. Congress is just grandstanding.

kcal likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The answer of a petulant child.

What's it called when a hypocrite calls someone else a hypocrite? An ultra hypocrite? And knowing martin from his history of posting on this board, I can almost assure you he won't remain silent. I'm fairly sure he'll respond in due time.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Thursday night’s prime time “hearings” says, “hold my beer”…..

should be great theater

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you already did, it was in the article you posted.

there is nothing illegal to investigate, there is no charge, nothing. doing business with saudis is legal. biden is doing it right now. when they investigate, they will find what we already know.

you are trying to deflect to hillary stuff, but in those cases, for example benghazi, an ambassador was killed. that requires investigation. that is a serious event, the murder of an ambassador. the investigation of that is not merely political theater.

the amusing bit to me is the letter the democrats wrote, it mentions how saudi arabia is terrible, as if thats new or prevents anyone else, including their president right this moment, from doing business with them.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct, which is also what they are doing with jan 6th, as noted by kcal.

we already know exactly what happened on jan 6th. there are already people arrested for trespassing etc. nothing more to uncover.

the dems fear trump and tucker carlson more than anyone, so they do everything they can to bring them down at every opportunity.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We need to stop the REAL insurrection!

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the matter i "introduced" was introduced explicitly by you and your article. biden is begging the saudis for oil, when we could be energy independent. instead of getting oil from colorado and alaska and the gulf we are buying it from the govt that dismembered a reporter (who you lied and claimed was american, but still)

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No there’s real evidence that Trump and his minions attempted to subvert the constitution and usurp the presidency. If any of you have the guts to watch and listen you may learn. However I doubt anyone does.