Late x-mas present

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Wolf04, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Wolf04

Wolf04 Founding Member

I have the best parents in the world. My dad bought 2 tickets to the Sugar Bowl. He origianlly wanted to take my mother, but she wants me to go. I will have to yell extra loud for her.

Only bad thing is that i work the morning shift (meaning i wake up @ 3 a.m. every workday for a 4-12:30 shift). My plant had problems 3 years ago with people missing the day after the Sugar so i have to go or get fired. I will be so freaking miserable thursday. I can't wait :geauxtige

2. TXTigahFan

TXTigahFan Founding Member

Merry Christmas. I will be listening for you and reporting back to your Mom if you don't hold your end of the bargain.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Will they let you swap time with someone??

4. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't be no worse than me, I am gonna hafta go back to work too, and I work at a Kindergarden, gonna hafta listen to crying, whining, kids all morning.

I did that one time before (after the Tennessee game last year), and believe me it was not a fun day. The kids would come up to me and tattle on someone and I would tell them to go find another teacher who cared. Because at that particular time I didn't care:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am hoping for a better day this time. If we don't start to screw up, I will be ok. If we start doing bad, then it will get bad around here. Drinking something always helps.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

5. LSUTiga

Put on a movie, roll out some nap mats, and tell them to wake you up when it's time to change movies and if they misbehave they'll have to write lines. lol:thumb:

6. lsufaninmiss

Oh my goodness, I almost fell out of my chair laughing just now, what a great idea.

There is only one problem with that, these are the little kids, they don't know how to write yet.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

7. LSUTiga

Mine sure did a good job on the walls of her room and the furniture when they were that age. lol

8. lsufaninmiss

I bet she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I only hafta work 1/2 so that might help. With my luck it will be raining and we will hafta stay inside.

Maybe I should start acting sick on Wednesday, and then I can just say I feel worse on Thursday.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: