Let's say you were Les Miles....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I agree. I would immediately inspect the Golden Girls.

After that, I would hold a meeting with my subordinate coaches and announce that I have achieved my dream job as HC of the LSU Fightin Tigers, and that my life is complete. As such, I wanted to enjoy the remainder of my life, rather than work a crazy 40-hour work week. I would wish the assistant coaches the best of luck during the coming season and then immediately fly to Las Vegas with wads of Benjamins in an all-out-hell-bent-for-leather attempt to bed down Vegas Showgirls.

I would completely defile and desecrate my honor, and I would be a horrible disappointment as HC.

It's a good thing that I will never be HC of the LSU football team.

2. wingman

wingman Founding Member

1. Vertical Passing Game
    2. Nothing, I'm the new guy
    3. Maybe the Golden Girls :)
    4. Ask me again after the AU game :cool:

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I would make sure all LSU fans in AZ make the asu game....To show those folks how it is done. party winning tailgating the important things...
    get em Jroy

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Right after that, you'd resign your position to William Tecumseh Sherman when he walked into your office on the 2nd Floor-or at least in the psychotropic drug fueled vision you just witnessed after making that decision...You'd stumble out into the Hallway, and whisper to Ya'El Lofton, the football secretary...

"I didn't know blotter Acid gets this DEEEEEP on you so quick!"

Put down the bong, ...