LSU V. OLE PISSY

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by G. C. TIGER, Oct 23, 2001.

1. G. C. TIGER

G. C. TIGER Freshman

All I hear on the Ms. Gulf Coast is Eli this and Eli that. I cannot wait until Sat night when we get to shut down all this talk. Next week I will hear whining about how we cheat. It never ends. LSU will dominate this game in front of a national audience.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Eli's coming. Eli's coming. Eli's coming.
    Eli's coming. Eli's coming. Eli's coming.

GEAUX REBS!

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

For the 2nd week in a row!:)

4. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

The sky is dark, the lights are on, the cameras are rolling, the crowd is raucous, the bourbon is flowing, and Eli is crying!!

OOOOHHHH I can't wait for Saturday Night in Tiger Stadium!!!!

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

OLE MISS will kick LSU ASS!!!The TEAM and the STATE SUCKS!!!!!

6. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

Very profound, yet you are so afraid you can't even register so we know who to respond to. You do your state and your team proud with such educated and profound statements. I comend you on your mastery of the English language. Obviously you are an Ole Miss Valedictorian. [please insert scarastic tone when reading above statement]

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

ditto - what's the matter? Are you scared to tell us who you are or do you just realize that you are wrong and would be embarrassed to come back later and eat your words?

8. rebfans

rebfans Freshman

I think LSU is the best matchup that we have had this season. I love my Rebels and know that Eli will be in rare form in his home state. I also am aware that Rohan is a good qb as well since I follow the Tigers closely. I have always loved tailgating with the LSU Tigers and hope you have a great season after Saturday night. Hotty Toddy!! and good job on spanking those Dawgs and Crook Jackie.:)

9. Rebelholic

Rebelholic Guest

You will not shut down ELI with that crappy secondary

If for some reason you do win, ELI will still put up impressive numbers and you'll still hear ELI this and ELI that. Hell, you'll probably join the conversation after you see this kid play.

10. rebelhead

rebelhead Freshman

Eli this and Eli that?

How about 14 TD's and 1 Int. Not too bad for a Sophmore, huh, just ask Alabummer. What is y'alls home record over the last 15 years either it be a night or day game? It is not very good. ESPN Today called Death Valley the "BIGGEST MYTH IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL" on October 5. How many plays will Rohan be able to run in 4 seconds? REBS 35 Coona$$es 24!