LSU Women’s Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

wasnt belittling anyone, just saying they are terrible at sports. i cant dunk either, its not belittling myself to admit it. also women are not nearly as dedicated on average. women like sports significantly less than men and generally quit years before men do. they spend less time perfecting their skills and are worse at fundamentals.

when you say the ladies are unable to compete in most, but not all sports, which do you mean?

before you answer, i will tell you. women cannot compete at any sport really except possibly ultra long distance open water swimming where their bodyfat distribution makes them float better. in every other sport, women compete fairly uniformly at the level of middle school males. for example in late middle schools elite track athletes start passing womens world records. and middle school boys dunk far better than the best women to ever live.

dont mean to belittle anyone, just enjoy reality. and if you enjoy womens basketball, thats great! old people need a way to pass the time.

2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

You don't mean to belittle anyone but go on to say "that's great! old people need a way to pass the time" obviously referring to me you sanctimonious, pompous, self-indulgent piece of s#it. Oh bye the way, is the shift button broken on your computer?

GiantDuckFan and BornOnTheBayou like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

which sport did you mean when you said women compete at male level?

4. 65Grad

Not sport, SPORTS: Auto racing, horse racing, equestrian, motor bike racing, NACRE class sailing and (drum roll please) darts!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i will maybe buy sailing because i know zero about it, but probably not. i will buy that a handful of women are decent but my guess is they are a tiny minority. in fact i looked up this class of sailing and they are separated by gender. men compete vs men. that class would be open if women could win it. they have a mixed category, but they also have mixed doubles tennis. the woman makes the team 100X worse.

absolutely not moto racing. not even close. terribly terribly far behind.

horse racing, really there is only a handful women jockeys worth a shit and they almost never win the big races. i know that lady rosie naprovnik was decent. but no woman has ever won the kentucky derby, so they dont seem to be at male level. if you literally never won the big event in history you are not equal.

auto racing women basically never compete at male level, for example danica patrick was terrible and was only there as a diversity hire. she was fairly good at crashing. my understanding is that there are some decent drag racers. now we are veering clear of actual sports. drag racing is just flooring it and sitting for 7 seconds.

i remember one time the indy 500 had two women in it at once, they crashed into each other.

women are much worse at darts.

its worth noting all but one of the sports you mentioned are events where the human is the pilot, not the athlete, driving a car or boat or horse. i think an argument could be made that the horse is the athlete, and the car etc.

6. 65Grad

You asked, I answered. End of conversation.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agreed, incorrect answers are by definition answers

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Women have zero chance to be equal at motocross. Zero chance

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Got dam

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

23-0. Beat A&M