man can anyone tell me anything that is going on?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WhiteHawk, Sep 1, 2001.

1. WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk Freshman

WJBO is down so I don't know where to even listen to the game.................:( :(

2. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

If you have a nice strong radio...

Tune to 870am. I know it sounds unbelievable, but I am up here in the Philadelphia area, and struggling to listen to it on the web cast, and on a crazy whim of mine, I turn on my radio, and I hear that Marcus spears is entering the game!!! This is a station out of NO!

3. WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk Freshman

Its not crazy because I listened to a basketball game before on it. I'll see if its coming in thanks.

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I don't get WWL here in Belgium......

.......so that won't work for me. Last year I listened to the web cast a few times (in the middle of the night), but so far this fall I have been unable to access Geaux.com. The one time I was able to get the website, it looked like it did immediately after the Super Regional loss to (none other than) Tulane. Does anybody have info on Geaux.com, or on another site I can use for the webcast of LSU football?

5. Waterloo

Waterloo Freshman

The last message from Belgium was me........

..........., I guess I did not log in correctly first. Sorry, first time. Any help on webcast info would be greatly appreciated.

6. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

yea

Geaux.com is not the place to listen to the webcast. LSUsports.net(the official site) is where most people listen to the webcast, but it is very inconsistent for most people.