Masks No más

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by LSUTiga, Jul 21, 2020.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I’m so sick and tired of all these idiots wearing masks. Louisiana has a mandatory wear but most businesses I’ve been to aren’t enforcing it. They have a sign saying you must but I (and others) walk in without one and they don’t say shit.

Rouxleaux, GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  2. LSUTiga

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i thought the covid got you....

where you been?

LSUTiga and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The other day we went to a Mexican place in Navasota Texas, there was a sign on the door saying masks were mandatory, so I spun around to leave and the manager quickly came out and said come on in. I laughed my ass off. Even my daughter saw the hypocrisy...Dinero es mucho importiante. The whole freaking thing is a joke.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I wear a mask in every place I go. If I'm going to be dealing one on one with someone, I ask if they'd like me to keep it on. Was a little miffed with the person that asked me to wear it yesterday when she wasn't, and this is someone I have had a very good relationship with for many years. In light of everything else going on, its just not worth fighting over to me.

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Only at work and maybe the grocery. But I'm in New Mexico now where they are in round 1 of over reaction. Governor says all visitors gotta quarantine, but nobody is enforcing it. So we're just passing through...

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

yes.... it makes no sense in bitching at the employee

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

our governor's order had just made it mandatory to wear a mask indoors,.. a couple of weeks ago at walmart a guy with a welding shield style of facemask stopped me at the door and started telling me the law,.. I stopped him, "so, I can't go in and buy a mask, because I don't have a mask on?".. he said, "nah, go on in, I'm just supposed to say that", inside lots of people weren't masked.

mid july to mid august is our hot weather here, will push 90 degrees everyday, makes me hate those effing masks even more,.. I have one I carry now, but haven't worn, and won't unless a store manager or such yells at me, and maybe not then.

my mom lives 5 miles away, but I haven't seen her in 4 months,..she's in senior-home lockdown. They finally allowed a phone guy to enter and fix the wall jack in her apartment, took two months of bitching, but now we can talk

LSUTiga and kcal like this.
  9. LSUTiga

Laying low.

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  10. LSUTiga

Baseball doesn’t look the same with masks in the dugout.

GiantDuckFan likes this.