My Two Cents Worth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mcmikel, Oct 2, 2005.

1. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

For what its worth...

The hurricane took a lot out this season BEFORE the Monday disaster. My wife swore after the ASU game she'd never watch a game with me on TV. Ain't too much joy in Mudville, even seeing the Brown Suit go would be the same.

LSU put a whipping on MSU that Awbarn nor UGa was able to, pretty good stuff considering it was on four-day practice. The Clarion-Ledge had been commenting that MSU wasn't being manhandled in the first two games, that wasn't the case yesterday.

We have a real time QB. It'd be nice to see more than two long passes called from the press box. Something tells me a dead out fly pattern would work. Something to with speed, as in "Jimbo, we can out run them".

"Lou" Pelini's schemes have been grilled all over this board. Most folks are dead on. Again, we have the talent to play straight up man. If you're not going to blitz, do not play zone.

I still think UT is garbage. I'm looking forward to a rematch. The Alabam hype is a result of the "Urban Myth". Depth will come a-callin' in tee-town and pretty soon the dog will howl (side note: we caught the typical Alabama fan in Meridian Saturday morning; mullet, missing teeth, and a big "A" tatoo on the arm. He was going to the game with the misses, both in tank tops sporting his'n'hers uinderarm braids).

And I went around the MSU field house before the game looking for someone in a Skyler jersey or a Tiger Forums sign, no luck. Who's going to Nashville?

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Just like Florida took a BIG hit with the loss of Caldwell for the season, 'Bama will suffer with Prothro's injury as well.