Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Oct 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

This is a test. I just signed on. I've really enjoyed reading all of the posts. If you're going to Auburn, bring cigars.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Done! :D

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, SabanFan!

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I am headed to Auburn this weekend on the Student Gov't trip. I may have to stop at the store and pick up a Swisher.

5. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

I realize that Paybacks a bitch but

Come on, you guys definitely handed our butts to us last year, is that not enough for you. Probably not, because it seems the more I stick around this board the more you guys talk it up like we are the worst people in the SEC or something. But Im gonna look past that for a moment. All I have read on this board is how Saban has made you guys classier fans and yadda yadda. So if thats true why would you sink so low as to just keep "the nasty ball" rolling. ITS NEVER GONNA END, if BOTH teams just keep up the well you did this so Im gonna do this crap. Am I the only one who sees this?? And I am by no means saying that what WE did was justified, because it isnt.

But honest to God, I LOVE football, AUBURN football most of all, and I love this university with all my heart. A piece of me will always be here. And I look forward to Saturdays more than anything in the Fall, and I want to have a blast every weekend. But I sit here and read this stuff about how you're "planning" to rub stuff in our faces when you get here and it INFURIATES me!! I can talk football with the best of them, and I have NEVER come over here to your board and talked trash, because I dont talk trash, because I dont like to eat words. And I realize that I am on your board, but still. Cant we just all be the bigger people and put a stop to this mess. Because I dont know if my heart can take it if one of your "lower class" fans gets in my face or if I see this crap going on around me. My temper just might get the best of me, and then Id be one of the ones who you guys would think was a "classless fan". Which Im not! Am I the only one who sees the vicious cycle here??

Anyhow, this wasnt meant to tick people off, I just wondered if I was the only one who saw it like this.

WAR EAGLE!!

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Nothing personal but my beef is with Tubby. He hasn't only disrespected LSU, he's done it all over the league. His smug smirk reminds me of the visored one. EXCEPT...Tubby doesn't have the skins on the wall and hasn't earned the right.

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Easy there Morgan. I can only echo SabanFans comments. I hate Tubby! I am going to the game. I will be dressed in purple and gold garb. However, I will NOT be smoking cigars in your stadium. We're just joking man. I wouldnt lower myself to something that disrespectful. ;) Believe me, I will doing my part, to the best of my ability, to make amends with all the Aubies I encounter. I cant think of a better way to turn this crap around.

8. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

Can't we all just get along? Ha Ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.