Other LSU Sports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, May 23, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

women like honesty. if i said astrology is smart women would think i am a bitch

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course. neither is any skill. some middle aged Australian guy i think shoots like 99% from the free throw line and holds the record for consecutive free throws made.

an free throw % is a definitely an indicator of talent in real basketball. cam thomas was amazing at it. but all the single factors are limited in how much they describe a basketball talent.

my point is you cant think of a better single indicator. i believe that your team of high percentage 3 guys would get ruined by my dunk squad. because alot of really great 3 shooters are guys like marshall graves. cant create a shot, cant play defense, etc.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you would end up with players like jj reddick

shane0911 likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Depends on the shooter. I mentioned Curry and Lillard; those are definitely guys who can create their shot.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see.

so you think if we had, for example, the student body of LSU. and i picked the 13 top dunkers on campus, and you picked the highest 3 point percentage, your team would win?

your team would have some woman on th eteam over 5 star efton reid

6. mctiger

I bet if we put it to the test, there would be a lot of overlap on the list of the top 13 dunkers and the top 13 shooters on campus, and that between the two lists, the entire LSU men's basketball roster would be represented. Let's just agree to disagree.

Returning to the "other sports" purpose of the thread, I was not aware that T.J. Houshmanzadeh's daughter is on the LSU softball team.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes. adam miller would make both lists.

the problem for your squad would be the women on it. they are terrible. and thats the basis of my original point about dunks. players that cannot do it, like all women, are shit.

8. mctiger

Would never suggest women can compete with men, especially in basketball. Going back to an earlier thought, there's no doubt in my mind Seimone Augustus would beat Shaq in a 3-point contest. In an all out game of 1-on-1, Shaq would destroy her. So would any current member of the team. She might give one or two of the guys at the end of the bench a good game.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are correct, i know so little about womens hoops that i confused augustus with the other lady i mentioned earlier

"She might give one or two of the guys at the end of the bench a good game"

no chance in hell. eric gaines would make her cry. josh leblanc would reject everything she even thought about. augustus is tiny in both height and weight, slow, and awful.

if a male showed up to LSU to walk on, with the skills of the best WNBA player ever, they would be laughed off the court. shockingly slow, no athleticism, no defensive ability. never has played against anyone with any athletic ability. totally catastrophic.

again. the best women in the world are middle school level.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    shane0911 likes this.
  10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t really give a shit about baseball, you don’t see me jumping in baseball threads bitching about how lame it is for post after post. I would put it in other sports if other people didn’t give a shit, because I care about the same if softball progresses as I do that baseball may not even make postseason.

Winston1 likes this.