Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Mar 27, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So much so you can't even spell it right.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not clear to me if this thread is not actually meant to discuss the 2nd amendment and it really just for tits and shit. thats fine by me if it is just for tits and shit.

but i would like to note that an absolutely gargantuan case is going to the supreme court that could change a lot, for millions of folks in blue states that dont allow carry for normal folks.

when i lived in new york i was not allowed to have a gun or carry one, and i bought one here in baton rouge and left it at a friends house, because i was deprived of my constitutional right in new york. now a court case of some dudes vs the state of new york maybe about to make it unconstitutional for states to require opressive hoops to be jumped through (like proving you are a bodyguard or security agent or some shit) before you can carry.

thanks to trump, i think we can be optimistic that one day new yorkers and chicagoans and californians might be allowed to open carry sometime soon.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When it comes to owning a gun in a city where the "law" says you can't just think like a DEMOCRAT and thugs (one in the same). What I mean is they seem to just simply ignore a law they don't agree with. Arm yourself in spite of their laws better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. BTW funny you mention "(like proving you are a bodyguard or security agent or some shit)". What I mean is aint it funny how politicians, the MSM and celebrities whom all team up to deny us surfs the right to protect ourselves are themselves mostly protected by either private or government armed security of some type. Of course us surfs, whom they want to disarm, are expected in a lot cases to pay for their protection with OUR tax money.

When it comes to owning a gun I go by the 2nd Amendment not some local or federal law.

DEMOCRATS SUCK!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    watson1880 and shane0911 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

serfs

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Teachers pet

6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Let's turn this premise around 180 degrees. What would be the benefit of banning concealed handguns altogether, except in the case of LEO's. Not banning the guns, just saying if you're carrying, it has to be visible. I know, I know, this won't stop the bad guys from concealing; that's what bad guys do. But if the legal guns are publicly visible, is that a deterrent to the bad guys starting something? Hell, is it a deterrent to otherwise good people escalating a bad situation? I'd like to think it would be, but sometimes I can be naive.

APPTiger likes this.
  8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

The biggest deterant is to have criminals thinking everyone has a gun instead of only the visible guns.

0ther issues are stealing a visable gun is easy and public sentiment is still too Karen/soccer mom to think thats safe.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member