Sage Ryan 5 star safety/corner committing Halloween

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Brian, Oct 27, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

That’s good to hear. Rivals is pumping the OU train hard with Leigh. If it’s not them, I like us. Lots of time left until December.

Brian likes this.
  2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

BTJ is basically going to the highest bidder with the dad supposedly in control there hence Aggy entering the picture. Think McKinley Jackson of a year ago. Was all LSU and Bama until the price tag came into play and he ended up at aTm.

Don't care about losing BTJ. We've got ton of receivers. We lost DeVonta to Bama and didn't get CeeDee and still win it all with nothing but local kids at receiver. We'll always be fine there. Jojo is a five star talent and Deion is crazy talented from Mississippi.

Losing Sage is unreal with your two best recruiters on him.. Kev is your mom brother for goodness sake and Corey the lead guy.. but Corey lost Surtain to Nick years ago. That blows my mind. Busch imo needs to give up the safety room to Corey and Pelini is killing us right now. Safety and linebacker play is horrid.

Unreal.

Better get Tristan Leigh though. He's the most important recruit this year imo.

Maason and Korey won't hurt my feelings either.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Yeah, just my personal opinion on OU though. He may well end up there and I could be totally off. Just everything I've seen tells me we lead over them, but Ohio State worries me especially since they may win it all. Him missing that visit was huge but we'll see if he still goes.

tzanghi likes this.
  4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

O has a lot to answer for.. he pissed off Saban and the gump faithful. They lost one game to us and decided that was it they're out for blood.

Meanwhile O is writing books, going to the beach, hiring the good old boys, and getting his ass handed to him on the trail and on the field..

Only qbs, edge rushers, and receivers have impressed me this year. Everything else is out of shape, undisciplined, etc.

LSU_4_LIFE and Winston1 like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

[​IMG]

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I can't see anybody choosing SMU over LSU. It's not like they're Texas or Oklahoma

7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I would normally agree but he has a ton of connections there and to the area. It's home and he grew up an SMU guy. They're a potential big time program if the Dallas area guys get behind the program again.

8. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I agree on Thomas. But Sage could be a generational talent. That one really sucks.

Brian and tzanghi like this.
  9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

It is infuckinexcusable. 100%.

kcal and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I don’t understand. Did they give up/slow down on him? Billy Embody kind of danced around that proposition on Hester’s radio show. Wtf is going on in BR.