The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

BTW, Pigs are wicked smart. The smartest pigs are smarter than many celebrities- like say Alec Baldwin. If I were forming a country , pigs would be the National Animal. But bacon would be the National Food.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

But, but but your president is a pedophile
    9106761.gif

4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

And today, the FDA rescinded the EUA for monoclonial antibodies for treatment of Covid. They claim it is ineffective against Omicron.
    They keep pushing Vaccine boosters and Remdesiver. Remdesiver who's efficacy has failed in two monitored trials, failed by observation and in one trail was found to kill people. BTW Israel just released a study that says a 4th booster does no good against Omicron. Think the FDA will rescind the EUA for it?

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Medical folks around here call it

Run death is near

APPTiger, XXL TideFan and fanatic like this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Is this where y'all got your "75 % of all covid deaths had at least 4 comorbidities" info from? If so, you didn't listen at all. Neither did all of the right wing nutjob web sites that are screaming this lie that the CDC said that.

This is the statement that y'all are spewing out as the full truth:

"The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities."

Same quote but with the previous sentence added to it changes the entire meaning:

"A study of 1.2 million people who were vaccinated between December and October and demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015% of the people who received their primary series and death in 0.003% of those people. The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities."

Full quote:

Walensky replies, “You know really important study if I may just summarize it. A study of 1.2 million people who were vaccinated between December and October and demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015% of the people who received their primary series and death in 0.003% of those people. The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So really these are people who were unwell to begin with. And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron.”

No 75% quotes to support your view anymore.

Rex likes this.
  7. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Picture worth a 1000 words.

6E3EF92D-56D1-4AE0-9950-AE7381B2729D.png

Frogleg, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you understand how to interpret STUDY results?

1.2 million is a massive study. More than they used for the 1st vax rollout.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Here's the thing, that goofy bitch can sit up there and spout off numbers but in in the end they are just that, faceless stats. I personally know at least 30, probably more people that have gotten "covid" some jabbed some not. Guess how many have been put on a vent? 0 Guess how many have been admitted to a hospital? Again 0 do I even have to ask you to guess how many died :eek:

Some of these people were older than dirt and pulled those little oxygen bottles around with them. Some had truckloads of comorbidities and they all made it through just fine.

I swear some of you chickens still sleep with a light on so the boogeyman doesn't get you. Think the rougaroo gonna pull your toes at night.

Dumbasses

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I've had 3 friends die of Covid 1 had major heart issues and was a lung cancer survivor. The other two were generally very healthy people. Both had Run death is near and both died of kidney failure. Covid is a respiratory disease. I am pretty much convinced the damn remdesiver caused both deaths

shane0911 likes this.