The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Ever seen Portlandia, with Fred Arminsen? I heard locals hated it but I think its hilarious

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

a few times, it's got real funny moments,.. my relatives there don't like it

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Did anyone hear Kamel Toes's interview on ABC with George Stephonopolis. (I know I butchered the spelling of his name. Too lazy to look it up). I didn't see the whole thing, but I did hear this:

There are so many things wrong with that statement.

1. Its a blatant lie
    2. If this administration does not consider China and/or Russia the greatest threat to our national security, it may be too late to fix the damage done IF the right ever regains House/Senate majorities.
    3. Was it white supremacist burning liberal cities to the ground? (And before anyone says it, nothing was burned and very little destroyed by the idiots who were let into the Capitol.)
    4. Way to promote unity
    5. Not sure which is worse, if she's saying this to further her agenda or if she actually believes it.
    Fuckin disgusting!

Winston1 likes this.
  4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Polk's sheriff is at it again. Put this here because reports are growing that illegal drug flow is off the charts since Biden took over. Seems people aren't the only illegal thing flowing since Biden was elected. After trending down for a a bit I understand Fentanyl OD is on the rise again. Recent busts in NC and Florida indicate a rise in Mexican cartel activity.
    https://www.polksheriff.org/news-in...ng-organization-with-mexican-drug-cartel-ties

5. APPTiger

The Aussies love Biden

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

couldn't see that coming....

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/0...s-biden-administration-failures-mount-n375996
    New Jobs Report Is the Worst Miss in History as Biden Administration Failures Mount
    The Biden Administration’s latest failure has made history. After economists predicted an addition of around one million new jobs to the economy, the actual number came in at a dismal 266,000. That makes it the worst miss in history and an absolutely pathetic showing for Joe Biden’s “build back better” strategy.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

@cvpayne
    Congratulations President Biden - you have achieved the progressive utopia. At least 7.4 million job openings but only 266,000 people got a job last month.

[​IMG]

Winston1 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why work when you make more sitting at home?

kcal likes this.
  9. APPTiger

In other news.. fuel costs have risen another 20 cents per gallon and the recent other increases in fuel cost are starting to hit consumer goods, grocery costs are moving higher, steel and lumber prices are skyrocketing. Bravo Joe!

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this has to be one of the worst presidents ever. he is inventing problems to solve and pretending we need to fix everything. but we are fine, all these problems with the economy etc were caused by shutdowns. and the virus is over, you dont need to pass any spending bills, just let the country reset after shutdown.

biden is trying very hard to destroy us by crushing us with inflation

fanatic and Winston1 like this.