The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He is and it isn't close, and he's barely into his 1st year

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

biden also wants to steal the intellectual property owned by the vaccine companies. so the same people who biden believes just saved the world, biden wants to fuck them over and make sure they dont give a fuck about helping us next time.

how will they care about saving us next time? how will they be able to invest in smart people, and massive manufacturing and shit, if they will just have their shot stolen!?

if you want to steal their vaccines and give them away, then they wont be there to save you next time. just fucking buy the vaccine its like $10 a dose! even the fucking congo can afford that

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Biden administration is failing and former liberal Tim Pool is losing his mind. Sums up some of the recent news. Some of us tried to warn some of us. Some of us hoped Biden wasn't lying, he was. Build back better my ass. Everything is going to hell at a rapid pace but hey, we can still finance overseas abortion and boys that say they are girls can play girls sports. And to quote Mr. Pool, No food, no gas, border crisis, no one working, inflation, middle east falling apart but hey, no mean tweets.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    mctiger and fanatic like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

6. shane0911

Fucking idiots, how bad is the orange man now? I know at least two morons here will still say they are glad he is gone and they are the ones I'm directing the question at.

fools

LSUpride123 and APPTiger like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Shane as long as Trump calls the election stolen and defends his actions afterward and especially leading up to January 6 I’ll be glad he’s gone and distraught that so many stand by him. Does that mean I support and approve of what’s happening in Washington now? Not even close. Unfortunately it’s the price the country is paying for the mess that Trump wrought.
    I remember when in 1960 there were credible reports that mayor Daley stole Illinois to elect Kennedy yet Nixon refused to protest believing the division caused were worse than his personal cause. I also remember in 1974 after the facts about Watergate and Nixon’s involvement was revealed that Republican leaders put country above party and went to the White House to tell Nixon to leave.
    Today Trump cares nothing for the constitution or the country or the consequences of his actions. Unfortunately there appears to be no on in republican leadership that has the courage of their convictions to stand up for the country and constitution. There are only lickspittle cowards and fools who are bowing down to someone with no morals and no loyalty. They will pay for their cowardice by becoming irrelevant and condemned by history.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whole lotta straw men in your post. Is it possible you can reply without making broad assumptions?

You still don’t understand why anyone would vote for trump and it is troubling.

Your view of morals is simply a thin shield of cowardice to allow yourself to not make a hard decision.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's hardly a 'personal cause' if free election was corrupted and no one said anything - 'for the good of the country. I happen to think that, for the good of the country, somebody SHOULD say something.

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  10. shane0911

Exactly, what a horseshit argument from that #######. I expect nothing less from him