THE SEC IS DOOMED ... Unbelievable Pac-12 Garbage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramahsghost, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I'm not even gonna read it and I can tell you what it says. They are probably talking about the new coaches they have coming into the league.

I call bullchit. What better offense verses defense display do you need than the ducks battles between them auburn last year and lsu this year? Both ended the same way. Sec defense beat PAC 12 offense. The PAC 12 teams still hire offensive minded coaches. They will get the same results.

Now if they hired chavis to be a head coach for a PAC 12 team I would be a little worried.
    They continue to focus only on offense and defense to them is something you do when it's not your turn to score.
    Look at the last 9 years of the bcs. 7 sec bcs champs. Every one of the sec winners could play defense. Even when fl was there they had a worthy defense. The two teams in the big game this year are the two best defenses. The two best offenses lost big because of lack of defense.
    I don't understand why they don't understand the old time proven saying, defense wins championships.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I just read the article. So they got a tv deal and money they will beat the sec? Texas has money and it's own tv network. How's that working out for them?

4. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

2011 was a bitter tasting shight sandwich for the Pac 10 / 12 wutever

They just need to get drunk and fuggetaboutiit :hihi:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsNWlM3fWmI&feature=related]Chug-a-lug ~ Roger Miller - YouTube[/ame]

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

If that blog is not an obvious ploy to get you to sign up for ESPN Insider then I don't know what is.

6. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

That sure looks tongue in cheek to me.

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Bloggers write, readers read, posters post....

often results in overkill by all three.

8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

This is hilarious. Did they let a teenager in at ESPN? I wanna save this and repost it at the end of each season to remind this guy how dumb he is.

9. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

2011 USuCk:

Overall Record: 10-2
    Record vs. Ranked Teams : 1-1
    Biggest Win: Oregon 38-35
    Losses: 43-22 (ASU), 56-48 (Stanford)
    Other Notable Wins: 19-17 (Minnesota), 48-41 (Arizona)
    Points Against: 23.6 (47th overall)
    Bowl Game: NONE (got caught cheating...again)

They played two ranked teams all year (1-1) yet are better than LSU who went 8-0 versus ranked teams (outscoring them by 176 points!) and beat the only common opponent (Oregon) much more convincingly.

I can understand someone supporting/defending their team but this sounds like typical left coast superiority complex. Their arrogance is what led to their financial demise. Keep smoking that west coast grass or snorting those lines boy!

10. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

USC is going to get worse, not better. It takes a while for the scholly losses to catch up. Their Jr's going pro will compound their problem. If the ducks make a FG they lose that game.

1 person likes this.