THE SEC IS DOOMED ... Unbelievable Pac-12 Garbage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramahsghost, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

God it must suck to be so penis-envious.

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Wow. So many holes to poke in this argument, but I'll keep it to two bullets:

1) Sure, the SEC will win six BCS Titles in a row. The more impressive achievement is that *four* different teams will have done it. Tennessee can also claim a BCS from years ago, so that's five. Check back in 25 years, and I'll STILL bet that no other conference can claim five different champs. USC and Oregon are good, will be good for years to come, and will probably win a few National Titles - this does not make the conference good.

2) The SEC is the most football-crazy region, and always will be. Lots of places (California, the Midwest) are talent-rich, but in terms of demanding excellence in its football teams, nobody can beat the South.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

My take:

First off, Matt Barkley loves to hear himself talk, he's an idiot. Apparently Brock Huard is one too

Is the Pac-12 set to dethrone the SEC? - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

I think the level of play in the PAC is definitely going to rise, and pretty soon.

Why? $$$ of course, our new TV contract has already started facility upgrades throughout the conference. PAC schools will be able to hire better coaches and assistants.

And PAC man, Larry Scott is leading us forward. Like all PAC 12 fans, he is not happy about the level of play in our conference. I sense the PAC is united and determined to rise.

The question is how high, and I fear the answer is found at the end of the article.

.... Eventually, the SEC will lose a national championship or won't even get a team there to lose it, but will the conference be stepped over by another in the near future?

Unless the southeast stops pumping out monstrous linemen and track stars to fill just about every position, it doesn't seem likely.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The Pac 12 and their fans are just jealous. It would be fitting for LSU to meet up with USC next year and beat the team that claimed to have a dynasty before they got caught cheating. One more game and I will proclaim LSU the dynasty USC claimed to have. Watch and learn how it really is done Pac 12 and USC fans. Plain and simple.
    Pac 12 and other conferences have Lestic and SEC envy!

5. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

The Gulf Coast has the Most ... Not the west coast ... That's just fact

Analyzing college football recruiting data from 2004-2008 - Andy Staples - SI.com

Everyone knows where the great players are!!!

And Louisiana is right in the middle of all that talent :hihi:

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Yes you are,... you lucky rats...:grin:

7. ramahsghost

Speaking of Luck ... and rats

Oregon's "luck" was that the rats (USC) got caught and put on probation

Now they're back and looking to piss all over your future

Good luck with that uphill battle ... They got the recruiting base & the $$$ as we all know to burn you in the long run ... and they've shown they'll cheat or do anything to keep the upper hand ...

I hope you guys nail their dumb arses again ... They're too stupid to stop cheating ... Just follow the recruiting

They have lost ALL CREDIBILITY on the Gulf Coast ... Kelley can take up some of that slack if you get better recruiters in there

8. ASD

ASD ASD

Well that was a waste of 3 minutes

1 person likes this.
  9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Like I said before, the PAC 12 has the offenses. They have offensive minded coaching staffs and a fan base that glorifies high octane offensive play. The problem is that offenses are known to have bad days. An offense won't click just right every game. You must have a smothering defense. When the PAC starts to focus on that then they will finally understand. Defense wins championships. Special teams win the close games.

10. ramahsghost

They'll never get it ... and they'll never recruit the Gulf Coast well

USC's zenith saw some intrusion ... but players now know they're a fail

They got Hollywood and Kalifornication ... BFD:dis:

We all know where the best and the biggest and the fastest players come from!

Most of the best homeboys just wanna stay home!