THE SEC IS DOOMED ... Unbelievable Pac-12 Garbage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramahsghost, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Tiga,
    I'm trying to have fun chittin on pus-12 teams and you're killing me with all those pesky facts. Damn, you're raining on my parade.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Read it again, stupid.

Wait, lemme put it in your format. :hihi:

Well let me help you then, in saying, screw the pus-12. They can't hang with us.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Now you got it.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

When it all boils down to it, ours is bigger!
    Pus 12 has serious penis envy.

5. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

Invariably ... some west coast twat brings the USC vs Auburn result into play ... some lame azz beating Auburn took about 8 years ago at the hands of USC ... and that sticks for all the SEC

Now we got some in here bringing up Auburn ... again with the same lame azz 2nd tier Auburn team that got away with their $250K QB and stole a GD crystal undeserved ... and they use Oregon and their 3 point loss as the barometer between PAC - 12 and the SEC ... nahhhhhhh, Bullshight

We put that little myth to bed Sept 3 ... with a Cotton Field arse beating that should have been 50 - 20, but we missed our only FG this year and Les Miles doesn't run up scores and he gives up cheap points late in the game like someone throwing a starving dog a bone ... bad move for LSU ... we should have buried their arses instead of putting on the brakes!

So what's the new measuring stick for SEC versus PAC-12 ...

47 or 50 - 20 ... The most Beastial arse beatin' that shudda been

OR

The christian version by 2TDs ... 40 - 27

We'll beat USC's azz if they show in Miami ... until then, exalt them!

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

tiga's got a Pac 12 jones. VBall did a number on him.

7. LSUTiga

If I ever post something that's inaccurate, refute it. It would be great to see something from you besides personal attacks.

You can start with this thread. Show me what I posted that wasn't true. Go ahead, I dare you.

[​IMG]

As for veebs, she's an awesome person and has been a great friend. I love her dearly.

8. Herb

Herb Founding Member

I'm probably in the minority here, but I would love to see all the other major conferences have players and teams on the same level as the SEC. I also don't think that day is very far off.

9. LSUTiga

I'm not following since that is such a broad generalization.

Since I'm reading this to mean this dominance has been something going on for a long time I'd just like to throw out that the SEC’s record in bowl games from 1998 to 2007 was 37-31.

I've often said bowl game pairings are not the best measure but if we're so far ahead of other conferences shouldn't that number on the left be much greater?

Here are some numbers from 2010 regular season games that do indicate more of what you're saying...well, except for the PAC. GDF, this one's for you. Course, we all know how that story ended when you take in the bowl games. Anyone have the SEC's bowl record to add?

SEC vs. ACC: 3-0
    LSU over UNC
    Alabama over Duke
    Auburn over Clemson

SEC vs. Big East: 3-1
    Kentucky over Louisville
    Florida over USF
    LSU over West Virginia
    UConn Beat Vanderbilt

SEC vs Big Ten: 1-1
    Alabama over Penn State
    Northwestern over Vanderbilt

SEC vs Big 12: 1-1
    Georgia lost to Colorado
    Arkansas beat Texas A&M

SEC vs Pac-10: 0-1
    Oregon beat Tennessee

>How Have SEC Teams Done Against The Other Conferences Thus Far In 2010? | Saturday Down South<

Or are you speaking about us vs the "best" team the BCS matches us up against in the BCSCG?

1 person likes this.
  10. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

The rich just get richer ... All the great players are concentrated in a small area of this country along the Gulf Coast with a few exceptions (LA area & a couple of others) ... and unless that changes, the other conferences will never roll with the SEC because Natties are still won if february

So, yeah, herb, you are in the minority ... for a good reason!