Time to start packing. It’s over.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, May 18, 2021.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It’s a sad day and unbelievable how far we’ve fallen in less than 20 years.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Guys. We need people to fight foreign wars……

but, you to have had two moms, confused about your gender, and generally hate white people.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have never met a girl name emma that wasnt a cunt

the opposite name is robin. never met a robin i didnt like. yunno your friend robin? she is great isnt she very easygoing

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I know people retiring from the military because of some of this crap. Nothing against Emma straight or gay, the ad doesn't say. An by some of this crap, I mean the removal of God and restricting prayer and the role Chaplains play within the units + political correctness.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I was enlisted when Obama was elected. Shortly after they started making changes to the dont ask dont tell and you could just be "gay", they made us all go through training. This chick E-5 (they are always worse with rank) was going on and on about how its not a big deal. I blurted out, yea? you cool taking showers with men then? She said its not the same thing. She tried to spin away how its different and I didnt back down... Then told me if I said another word I would do PT..... You best believe I was doing PT haha.

She was some medical troop. After we got into it, she even got mad because I had oil all over my pants (I was on the flight-line). Couldnt stand that hooker.

Anyway, I hope that bitch is still in and has some tranny man shower with her now.

The Obama years fucking sucked.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes they are

NTC circa 2005 we were turning in vehicles
    ***for those that don't know NTC is "National Training Center" and units rotate in and out, by units I mean brigade level units and you draw vehicles from their motor pool to use for training. When training is over you have to fix all of the broken shit before they will "accept" it back into their yard and it is a huge pain in the ass. This is all done in the middle of a desert and adjacent is the tent city where all of the troops live during this most unfortunate times in a military persons life.

Anyway, there are barrels all over the turn in yard for troops to dispose of the lithium batteries used to power our radios. It is Whackafornia after all so have to be above board with all the EPA bullshit. Anyway lots of barrels full of lithium batteries and it starts to fucking rain. If you submerge a lithium battery in water it will explode. There wasn't enough water to make them explode but it did create this giant cloud of toxic gas that was just floating around, very low and not dissipating at all. Troops start falling out hard, hard enough that medivacs start getting called.

Our first sergeant tells me to get everyone from the bivouac into formation and march them upwind so I have them all formed up but one. Stupid E-7 that is busy trying to put some hair care shit into her Ruck. I'm like "listen dumbass, leave that shit alone we have to get out of here, this isn't play time they are hauling fuckers out of here in blackhawks" "Get your dumbass in formation so we can go" She made some stupid remark about securing her shit and I grabbed her damn ruck and launched that shit into the cold dark desert and said you can go find it later now get in formation.

She tried to file charges on me for sexual harassment which got her laughed at. They told her I probably saved her life and she should thank me instead of trying to derail my career.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    KyleK, HalloweenRun, mctiger and 3 others like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You could have covered the barrels.o_O:D

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That decision was above my pay grade.

mctiger and Winston1 like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

my favorite memory of NTC was winding up exercises and hitting the latrine for the first time in a long time.... not sure how many toilets are lined up there side by side. but there were a lot and it was standing room only.....