Will NEVER honor this as a win by AUBARN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Maderan, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

Getting back from the game and must say that if it looked bad on TV it really looked bad in person. There were three or four late hits that were never called and the PI that was recalled was the most insane thing I have EVER witnessed at a game. The REFS gave this to AU, not to mention the INT that they didn't give US:po: I would love to have the refs investigated. That was the worst officiating I have ever seen and even though we had no rushing game we win the game if not for the biased play calling. I say we write the SEC and have those REFS banned.:po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

2. jibboo

jibboo Founding Member

Inevitably people will bitch about officiating in a close game... but... I was a not one but TWO helmet to helmet hits OUT OF BOUNDS by Auburn players... number of penalites =0. Sad... I heard last week there was zero tolerance for such vicious hits...

Dave.

3. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

Unforutently, all we will get is an apology. Not to mention the 10 or 11 million that we lose out on for a BCS game.

4. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I was at the game in person, and no disrespect to AU fans, but that game was gifted to them. That game had the single worst performance by a officiating crew that I have ever seen. Sure, you can say that we were one-dimensional with the running/passing situation, but we really weren't that far behind AU in terms of rushing yards. Jamarcus played wonderfully, the only thing I would have loved to see more of was a few scores- but hey, what do we need to try to score for when the refs are already giving the game away. I can't wait to watch the Cox replay on sunday and see that from multiple angles.

Anyone out there TiVo the last few minutes of the game so they can put it up online?

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's a win by Auburn and everybody accepts it. If we were the better team we would have scored a touchdown and won the game. We had a chance, but we didn't get it done.

I can't get all that tore down about this loss. We lost a game badly to Florida in 2003 and still won the National Championship. It's a long 12-game season and there are fewer undefeated teams every week.

Nobody expected LSU to get through four tough road games undefeated this year. A close loss, on the road, decided on the last play, with controversial calls, against a top-3 team, and early in the year is the best possible way to lose a game as far as BCS points go.

How's that for a silver lining?

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

What he said!;)

7. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

:thumb:

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Careful, Jackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Don't be dissin' the coaches.

LOL

Red, what a homer with your silver lining.

Playcalling = ass/salute/ly atrocious ... obvious LSU could move the ball and outplayed the AU offense 2:1 on yardage. NO EXCUSES!

LSU has a meddling "oaf" for a HC.

Kudos to Muschamp for keeping an outmanned AU defense in there and keeping LSU off the scoreboard on 5 penetrations in AU territory.

NO REASON ON EARTH THIS GAME SHOULD HAVE EVEN BEEN CLOSE.

LSU SELF DESTRUCTS ... AGAIN!!!

3 POINTS WITH THIS OFFENSE ... TIME TO "PISS ON A SPARK PLUG" ... SOMETHING'S BROKE ... ASK YOUR "GREAT" COACH MILES WEDNESDAY :cuss: