07 in the PMAC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 28, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

No offense...but so did JJ Reddick...and I certainly don't think he's exactly ready for the NBA.. Just my .02, though.

2. BostonBengal

I 2nd the notion...

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

grammar.

you're all missing the point. we have the conversation in each sport every year. its not whether someone is ready. its whether they are going to get paid in full. If so you go. end of story.

and redick is as ready as any outside shooter is going to be. I have no idea what you think he needs to improve on. He will be a john paxson type and have his role and fill it perfectly.

4. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Now that is funny!!!!

5. tirk

lol just take your correction and move on. martin loves this routine.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Shelden Williams is a savvy senior who carries around a lot more weight than Aldridge. He knows how to get position deep on the block and use his post moves down low to score. This discussion was about Aldridge not Duke. :D

7. BostonBengal

Reddick IS a great shooter. He's a GREAT COLLEGE player. Now I know it IS only but one game, but if he thinks scoring against athletic defenders like LSU has is tough now, then he won't even touch John Paxon-status.

8. tirk

Do you ever remember paxson shooting when not off a screen? redick is taller and longer than paxson in high heels and can create his shot much better because of it. Just because temple shut him down doesn't detract his draft stock as a pure shooter. as long as the hoop in the nba remains at 10 ft. he'll be a success filling that role.

9. BostonBengal

I would say probably not...well, at least I don't think I paid much attention to the finer points of the game back in Paxon's hay-day because I was 11 years old in '88--the year that I probably followed NBA basketball the most... :redface:

10. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Look here big mouth you have some of scrapsters gizz on your chin. Wipe it off. What is that scrapster? That sounds so gay. You don't know sh!t about basketball other then when you use to put one under your shirt when you was little and tell everyone that you were pregnant. I will be straight up w/you. Big Baby can shoot ten times better then TT. He can make free throws and even hit threes ass breathe. You give Big Baby one summer w/the right trainer and you got your self one heck of a baler. I never said Davis would be a starter in the NBA next year but he could get some PT. You know why Shaq scored so many points in his career? B/c he would knock defenders back until he is right under the goal catch the ball and jump up and slam it. You think Big Baby is going to let Shaq ass bump his way into position? I don't think so and if you think differently then the scrapsters been banging your brains out and you are d u m b. And it is spelled should not shold hillbilly.