07 in the PMAC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 28, 2006.

1. friday

friday Founding Member

IF you live in NY or follow the hapless Knicks, you probably never would make that statement. As jules alluded to, Isaiah and the knicks are going to be watching the first rnd of the draft because they traded away another first rounder for another cast away. Secondly, who knows how long isiah will be around after accumulating a roster of malcontents, shoot-first PGs and defensive-less selfish players. Although james dolan, knicks owner, loves isaiah, how much more patience will he have with a roster that doesn't have any chemistry nor anyone who likes larry brown.

big baby is not going anywhere. he will be back and I think there's a 60% chance tyrus will be back. tyrus reminds me so much of chris bosh. bosh came out early with a much better short range game, but defensively tyrus is better at this juncture.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i imagine TT is gone and GD will be back. in this case, LSU will be fine next year. 3 solid post players (rolle will have a similar presence to TT). 3 PGs. 2 SGs. 2 3s (who knows what johnson will be like- GT and mason may play some here too.). would be nice to pick up a post player for the following year when GD and DL are gone.

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I don't know if its safe to say that anyone will have a similar presence to TT. I don't know if we'll see someone like that for a long time. I think that Rolle will be decent. He needs to bulk up and improve his inside game. He also needs to learn what is a block and what is a goal tend. This will be a good team next year. If TT goes, that is a huge void. Not so much from a scoring standpoint, but you lose the most feared defender in this years tourney. You lose a game changer. He can change the game with a big block, or a monster dunk or just his emotional energy.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

True that, mostly. I like Rolle, I think you're being too harsh with him. I'd rather a goal tend than nothing. He's a pretty nice player as a freshman. Losing TT would be huge though.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

TT is not a guy that you can easily replace. He's a monster. I just don't see another one like him coming along.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Cut out that crap. You are bringing absolutely NOTHING to this forum with following him around smack talking.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

OH, you know I don't have the money to go to a place like flemings. A trip to Lonestar is a breaker for me.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate